Thread: I never felt comfortable in Underwear Are boxers

Default I never felt comfortable in Underwear Are boxers

I never liked wearing them that much underwear was to tight for me when I started wearing boxers it was ill better but still not great. Like I said in my sleep in diapers post I sleep in nude because sleeping in my boxers are uncomfortable
    So maybe diapers is what villa need what I miss

I understand sleeping in clothes even pyjamas are a bit uncomfortable for me, but if I am all snug and little, truth be told I could sleep with anything on lol

Default Diiaper more comfortable

I can sleep with my shirt on sometimes if its hot then nothing ill was wondering if diapers comfortable to sleep with

I just sleep in a nappy and plastic pants.

Sometimes I wear my boxer briefs to bed with my pajamas and a t-shirt. But most of the time I wear my t-shirt, adult diaper, and pajamas to bed. It's very comfortable. Trust me, it works.

its just not in bed i just really don't like wearing them most of time

Quote Originally Posted by Buhha View Post
    its just not in bed i just really don't like wearing them most of time
    Oh OK. I always wear my boxer briefs with my regular clothes on during the day time and in public. I sometimes wear adult diapers in public, but most of the time in my bedroom.
    That's just my opinion to be honest.

yeah its comfortable :3 unleoss it really hot in which case you better hope they can breathe or you will sweat like there is no tomorrow

Some ABDLs (okay, probably most) find diapers comfortable as well as comforting. I don't particularly find them to be either. I'm nuts for them but they aren't practical for me at all. I like them despite or perhaps partially because of their faults. I guess as long as we're happy, it's not so important how.