Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Lately I've been having trouble with my ABDL side. The particular causes vary, but this time it's due to a dream I had that ended poorly. As it is, I've been struggling with all of this. It makes me very happy to be able to act innocent with my caretaker and in general and I am clearly very innocent at heart. Does anyone else have similar problems? I understand it's not a good idea to struggle with something unnecessary like this, but it is something that can calm me and help with stress as well as just a play time for me, so I am trying not to let it go and am pushing through all of the challenges that face me.

The dream probably reflects your more deep seated feelings regarding regressing and your trying to accept something that is outside the social norms. There's nothing unusual about that. When I was younger, I thought I had to be crazy for wanting to wear and use diapers, but as I got older, I began to accept that it's simply a part of who I am. I have no idea what circumstances when I was little, contributed to my desires, but I was eventually able to accept it and move on.

There are times I don't feel like playing baby, etc. and so I don't. Then when the desires come back, I do. When all is said and done, playing or not doesn't change who I am nor does it lessen how I'm perceived by my friends because I keep it between myself and my wife.

I think time will make this better for you. The more we indulge, the less impact it seems to have so hang in there. You are the one in control and you can choose not to indulge on some days, and have fun on others. At the end of the day, you're the same person you've always been.

Regression does have its place, but keep a balance to keep yourself from getting engulfed too much into regression. I schedule my regression times to balance my little life, with my normal adult life.

Hi

I know it can be hard being a Little, and some time we get a thought stuck in our head, that won't go away. And the more we try and pretend that they're not there, the bigger the monster gets to be.

I have found that facing the monster under the bed can help as the truth will sometimes make it run away. You mentioned that you got a caregiver, talking it through with them will help,

You might won't to wright it down what the silly monster is saying or draw a picture of it. So you can see what is true.

Please don't do what I dided and try to make it happy you cart make silly monsters happy or like you. They are just to mean for that, and they don't really won't to be your freand, they just want to make you feel sad and miserable and to take away your happy thoughts. which isn't nice.

I know it is in our nature has Littles to try and make everybody happy but sometimes we just can't do it.

Hope this helps you

Remember to have some fun each and eveyday.

Hee, hee

Hello there BastyTheKitty,

Well, it's not just you alone who experienced like this, in this life we sometimes feels odd when what we doing is not conform to social norms and you try to ignore it with believed yourself is innocent. In this case to accept something on what's in yourself is not easy, we sometimes feel that we're not in accordance with the social situation when we're in it so that we feel fear in living our daily life ahead. But why we should fear and afraid when we doing is being benefits of satisfaction and happiness for ourselves, of course I don't fear about this but I take control over my little side.

Little side itself didn't damage our personal but this doesn't mean when we became little by arbitrarily without regard to our own adult personal lives. As said, there needs to be a balance between your adult self with the little side which means you don't forget your obligation of adult responsibilities and just get engulfed by your little life side, you need to sort out the right time where you became little and there is also time for have to be mature self for your work, it sound pretty tough but it had to be attempt to do this so that your little side became good and fit with yourself without harm your personal adult self when you are in it, the points is not to be fear and enjoy with sorting your life time in little side and mature life.

Sorry for the grammar.

Sincerely
AEther*

Last edited:
BastyTheKitty said:
it is something that can calm me and help with stress as well as just a play time for me.

Do I ever fear being AB?

After living with this for over 50 years, I still fear two things about being AB;

1) getting found-out.
2) wetting the couch or the hardwood floor.

Other than that, I consider it a gift.

I long ago gave up the guilt that many of us struggle with because I figure there is no harm in being AB and, as you mentioned, a lot of good comes with it. Everyone on this planet experiences stress and everyone has a way to deal with it. The worst you could say about the way I deal with it is that it is weird.

So my advise to you Basty is to give up the struggle. There is no cure for this and you're not hurting anybody or your self (within limits).

tickles51 said:
Do I ever fear being AB?

After living with this for over 50 years, I still fear two things about being AB;

1) getting found-out.
2) wetting the couch or the hardwood floor.

Other than that, I consider it a gift.

I long ago gave up the guilt that many of us struggle with because I figure there is no harm in being AB and, as you mentioned, a lot of good comes with it. Everyone on this planet experiences stress and everyone has a way to deal with it. The worst you could say about the way I deal with it is that it is weird.

So my advise to you Basty is to give up the struggle. There is no cure for this and you're not hurting anybody or your self (within limits).

I heavily second this.

Thank you everyone for the support. Reading your responses has greatly helped my stress and anxiety, as well as talking with my caretaker and also making sure we both know that there are times for being little and times for being grown up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back