Status
Not open for further replies.

Angellothefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
So I did not know where to put this so it is babyfur/abdl relalated ish
but I can not accsess blogs now so...:sweatdrop:

I have two avartars at I will let YOU!:dunno: decide.

One of them is me in my fursuit Angellothefox
The other is a cartoon digital drawing in paint on a picture. Angellothefox in a diaper.

They are kind of both advantages to both avartars
The advantage for a fursuit avartar is you will know it is me if you come to a furmeet with us.
The adventage for the cartoon one is ...er Angello is diapered and has a paci in his mouth and is wearing a bib :sweatdrop:

So please let me now in the comments bellow.
Ready for feeding Angello.jpg
Cartoon Angello done on paint
Angellothefox (2).jpg
Angellothefox fursuit

I think the second one, the lower, will be easier to see and will fill the box better. You're top one, the fox, will get lost in the picture unless you closely crop it.

dogboy said:
I think the second one, the lower, will be easier to see and will fill the box better. You're top one, the fox, will get lost in the picture unless you closely crop it.

Sorry to bother you but can you help me please. I do not know how to upload my avatar thanks dogboy

- - - Updated - - -

Do not worry I fethemed it out. Sorry I can not spell for squat. Basically I sorted it out :D

Angellothefox said:
Sorry to bother you but can you help me please. I do not know how to upload my avatar thanks dogboy

- - - Updated - - -

Do not worry I fethemed it out. Sorry I can not spell for squat. Basically I sorted it out :D

It looks like you were successful so well done. It may not have worked at first because you may have to have made a certain number of posts. It could also have been the size of the picture/gif. Anyway, it's showing and that's the one I was suggesting you use. It fills the box quite nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back