Thread: Wow love this cot....

Default Wow love this cot....

spotted this AB cot on ebay and he does highchair etc to match....395...not a bad price compared to some out there xx
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	26970

That would be amazing! If I weren't too afraid to sleep alone... When I move in with my daddy we will be sleeping in the same bed every night. I hate to be alone and the thought of sleeping in a crib scares me... I need to be able to hold someone while sleeping; know that there is something holding onto me and keeping me safe while I am at my most vulnerable. Plushes only do so much for me.

Awww maybe its best you wait until you are older and not as scared anymore or have one so you can have a cuddle with your daddy in the daytime for your daytime nap? then it wont be as scary as at night time when you do get brave ...hugs xxxx

That design is simple enough that one could build one and make it larger. You just need a three sheets of 1 inch plywood and some 2 x 6s. It would be cool to make a curved bottom so it would rock!

I would love to make one but im not good at woodwork and dont have the tools..wish i did as would love one ...hugs xxx