Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiding and disposing of my diapers, advice?

Default Hiding and disposing of my diapers, advice?

Hey, I'm going to be receiving my pack of diapers tomorrow, and I want advice as to where a good place to hide them is. last time I had diapers, I hid them under my bed in my bag, and nobody found them. although they time I bought a pack of 8, now I've bought a pack of 28.

I also need help with disposing of them, I don't have my own bin in my room, so if I was to get one, it could seem a little odd. before I used to wait till they went out, then put them under a few bags in the garbage bin. I need help on this more than hiding them. x

Southstuart

Hey sophia, i talk to someone else about this and she hides them under the bottom drawer. For disposing the has the window open for smells and puts them in bins on the way to work/ college..

Quote Originally Posted by Southstuart View Post
    Hey sophia, i talk to someone else about this and she hides them under the bottom drawer. For disposing the has the window open for smells and puts them in bins on the way to work/ college..
    Thanks for this, although college hasn't started yet for me. x

Assuming you are mostly independent with your personal hygiene (specifically laundry) and are living with people who respect your privacy, you should hide them at the bottom of any drawer in your dresser or in between the mattress and box spring of your bed. You could also stack them vertically behind any large piece of furniture (desk, dresser, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Themanswifesman View Post
    Assuming you are mostly independent with your personal hygiene (specifically laundry) and are living with people who respect your privacy, you should hide them at the bottom of any drawer in your dresser or in between the mattress and box spring of your bed. You could also stack them vertically behind any large piece of furniture (desk, dresser, etc.)
    Possibly yea. I might do that! any other ideas?

I hid them in a box under my bed and used opaque garbage bags for disposal. Only used them when my parents weren't around.
    Last edited by kapi; 17-Aug-2016 at 00:40.

I agree with the opaque bag option! In school I was lucky because my desk had a lockable drawer.
    As for the disposal, there are specific ziplock bags from Abena that work incredibly well for me. after that just dispose of them somewhere on your work to school/work.

For hiding them, you need to think of all the places people might look and then put the diapers somewhere that isn't there.

For disposal, plastic bags are your friend. Bag the used diapers and then temporarily store them until you have a chance to get them out to the trash.

If you have a dresser, and the drawers are not anchored in it, and the dresser has a solid base, see if you can remove the bottom drawer.
    Just pull the drawer all the way out. You might want to re-organize so it only has light items in it, making it easier to work with.
    Depending on how the dresser was made, there could be an opening between the bottom drawer and the floor.

I hid my "contraband" there when I lived with my parents, and it was never discovered.

As for disposal, just double-bag it and put it at the bottom of the trash can. People very rarely question the trash or poke around there unless they have reason to suspect something.

A good hiding place is under the bottom drawer of a chest of drawers. There usually is some space there where if you take them out of the main bag and disperse them so they are only about 6 diapers high and spaced across they will fit. Unless someone is into moving furniture, they aren't likely to be found. I would put them in a plastic bag to keep them from getting dusty though

As for disposing of them, keeping paper bags from fast food or shopping is a good idea, then when you have a used diaper to dispose of, you can put them in the bag and wad it up a bit and toss them in the trash. Also, even items such as cereal boxes or other containers that you are throwing away that are adequate to put a diaper in is not a bad idea. You can simply put the diaper in there and crush it a bit and unless someone is wading through the trash they will never find it or suspect it.

Finally, I just want to share that in the event someone does find your stash or finds some of your used diapers that you threw away, don't stress over it. They likely won't ask about it anyhow.

Best of luck and again, don't stress about it. It will all work out.