Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daddy broke up with me

Default Daddy broke up with me

My Daddy broke up with me and now I'm very confused on a lot of things. It's suddenly very hard to be little and I went from wearing diapers 24/7 to not wearing them at all. I'm very lost and I know that this is all my fault, but I can't pin point what I did wrong . . . And even if I did, I don't know if I could do anything about it. It might just be some fault embedded into my personality.

Maybe I'm just not suited for this lifestyle . . . Having a Daddy and all that.

Have you ever ask your father why he broke up with you or have you ever talked to him about yourself?, if your family has a problem, there's possibly it makes your father lose in bad mood and ignore you, I think you need to build a good communication between you and him to establish a good relations back, do somethings that make him happy for good mood. If indeed your father don't like you in diapers then you make it became your privacy again in your life, make your father happy first with slowly for he could have a good relationship with you, when your father in good mood and begin close with you, that's time for you can talk about yourself to him for he can understand in good. The point is try to change attitudes, take slowly in make your father close to you in advance and don't be discouraged about what happened, try again as long as you can because father will always understand you.

AEther*

I'm a little confused. My "Daddy" was my boyfriend, not my biological father. I'm sorry I didn't make that clear.

He didn't have any problem with me being in diapers. The problem stemmed frrom the fact that he thought I was too 'little' and I was asking him to be Daddy too much. . . He was questioning if he was truly a Daddy and I didn't know how to respond since he said he would still act like my Daddy . . . I'm sure I did something wrong, but I don't know what. And whenever I would try to be little around him, he would just shut down and stop talking to me. I tried to stop being little around him, but I couldn't break the habit . . . He said he couldn't be who I wanted him to be and broke up with me.

And I know I did something wrong, but I can't figure out what. Trying to find balance just seemed to make everything worse and asking him to talk to me was no good. All I can think is that maybe I'm not a good little and that I wasn't giving enough to him . . .

He didn't have a problem with your diapers is good to hear, Means the problem here was he feels he cannot be with you for some reason in this time, so he needs time to try understand you about your little side over again so he could be with you, and certainly this is not your fault.

Sincerely
    AEther*
    Last edited by AEther; 16-Aug-2016 at 07:27. Reason: My apologize, I didn't seen you update editing reply.

. . . Did you miss the part where he broke up with me?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not going to try to get back together with him. I don't think that's a good idea. I'm currently not in contact with him. I'm not fully sure why I posted this. I guess I was just being selfish and looking for pity. I'm sorry for bothering you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandychan View Post
    . . . Did you miss the part where he broke up with me?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not going to try to get back together with him. I don't think that's a good idea. I'm currently not in contact with him. I'm not fully sure why I posted this. I guess I was just being selfish and looking for pity. I'm sorry for bothering you.
    I'm not feel bothered at all, I think you're not selfish, you seems like just frustrated about something happened, besides you have a experience for you can learn more about relationship from it. If in case you consider the relationship had a meaning inside, then you should have effort to keep that relationship, but if not then let it go because it only burden your mind. I'm sure you're good person as well as you boyfriend, I hopefully you both can be together again.
    Last edited by AEther; 16-Aug-2016 at 13:15.

Well it wasn't meant to be i guess. There are plenty of daddy's out there that are looking for you. He was probably a good guy but couldn't handle your lifestyle, I think its good he was honest with you to avoid major heartbreak on both side eventually.

I'm sure I did something wrong, but I don't know what..
    Mandychan, Don't blame yourself, it was not your fault. Relationships usually don't break up because one of you 'does something wrong'. It's more complicated than that. From what you wrote, it sounds like you two either weren't compatible as DD/LG or that he just wasn't into being a 'daddy'. I'm not a 'daddy' but the DD/LG dynamic sounds like a lot of work and emotional investment to me. I can understand why he may have agreed at first and then got overwhelmed by it. You're o.k. The right one is out there somewhere for you.

I have a question. Can such a person, someone who doesn't mind how 'young' I am when I'm little or doesn't get angry over how often I'm little, can they really exist? Someone who actually wants to take of someone else? Who genuinely wants to care for me? . . . Someone who would actually enjoy being daddy?

I have a question. Can such a person, someone who doesn't mind how 'young' I am when I'm little or doesn't get angry over how often I'm little, can they really exist? Someone who actually wants to take of someone else? Who genuinely wants to care for me? . . . Someone who would actually enjoy being daddy?
    Personally looking for a suitable partner as we expected is not easy, some of people in relationship would always have things that are not in accordance with their partner's will. But honestly the type of your partners you want is kind person where you wanted a person who's give care attention for you and accept who you are. Indeed such of this person is exist, many of ABDLism who have a partner and also caretaker for them like 'daddy'. It all depends of how you choose and find a partner for yourself and it's not an easy thing.

Don't take it personally if my respond cannot help you! Sorry for my ramblings, it's hard to find what do you want in this case, maybe other members can give you better advice.
    Last edited by AEther; 18-Aug-2016 at 08:49.