Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing 24/7 for a week?

Post Wearing 24/7 for a week?

So, I've made a great introduction, and then I suddenly reply, exclusively, for all the time I've been here. After that well received introduction I hope this next thread isn't a disappointment!

First thing I'll mention is, I don't exactly have a week off. I don't have any time off, in fact. However, my job doesn't involve much movement, boxes come down a belt and a send some of them down two chutes. And I've been wearing every day at work for two weeks now.

Wearing diapers 24/7 for a week just seems like a fun challenge. Other than job interviews, showering, and #2, I'd wear them for the full week.

My question is, is there anything I need to be aware of? Any consequence that might arise?

Remember this.... You probably smell like pee. You just don't think you smell like pee because you're used to the smell of your pee. But people can smell it. Either maintain a 3 foot rule or change often and drink a lot

Quote Originally Posted by PetPuppyAlex View Post
    Remember this.... You probably smell like pee. You just don't think you smell like pee because you're used to the smell of your pee. But people can smell it. Either maintain a 3 foot rule or change often and drink a lot
    Very true. I am incontinent and dependant on nappies. My wife says I do smell slightly of pee most of the time now but so do the incontinent residents she looks after at her care home. She lets me know if it is a bit strong.

Change often or you might get a very uncomfortable diaper rash.

agreed with the small smell issues. Though I have found that staying hydrated and especially using powder helps a LOT (cream obviously too but I find it to be a little bothersome).
    you should not really experience any rash issues unless your skin is super sensitive if you limit your usage to #1 either. Good luck I've done it before and I find it a really nice period of time to get an idea of what a real 24/7 lifestyle is like!

Quote Originally Posted by chuck View Post
    Change often or you might get a very uncomfortable diaper rash.
    good advice! diaper rash totally sucks

Thanks for all the advice everyone. I always use powder and I asked my mother if I ever smelled like pee, apparently I don't. I'm about half a day in now, and it's a nice experience so far.

good job It'll be interesting to see how things go for you down the way. The first times I tried for a few consecutive days of 24/7 it got tough around day 3 so keep us posted

Quote Originally Posted by ST50 View Post
    Very true. I am incontinent and dependant on nappies. My wife says I do smell slightly of pee most of the time now but so do the incontinent residents she looks after at her care home. She lets me know if it is a bit strong.
    Thats good that she help you whit that

Funny when I actually had to wear 24/7 I can't say I didn't love my nappies but it was trickey and got a bit trying, I always used wipes between changes and a thin dusting of powder due to paranoia of smelling.

If you drink lots of water, practice good hygiene and are lucky you may get away without a lingering pee smell.