• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey, look! Me again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetPuppyAlex

a smelly squishy house pet from the Northeast
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
REINTRODUCING AlexAwesome aka HuskyAllie aka PetPuppyAlex aka Lightning Lips aka The Master of Minestrone aka the Prince of Pizza aka the Long Forgotten Missing Link aka The Phantom Menace aka Casper the Diapered Ghost (because I stay ghosting on these forums) aka That Dude in the flesh.... back in the chateau my people...
I did a lot of growing up and getting my shit together and had to bounce real quick and go from angsty high school age teen to proper bill paying bar hopping microphone banging legal adulthood and traveled across the country a few times and lived in some strange places while I was at it.. So I'm back, I'm newly returned, and I've been around the block a few times. Growing up-wise and little-wise I've evolved far beyond what I ever imagined my life to be back when I was a youngblood navigating these lovely forums.. But I been out in the real world quite a while and got into some situations and have developed a totally new appreciation for this side of me after living life for a while and want to come through for them angsty teens still running to stop and shop to buy Depends, as someone who used to run to stop and shop to buy Depends.. hahaha. Trying to pass on the knowledge and show someone the way. Pay it forward. Be someone's adultier adult. Or perhaps their littler little. But really I'm just out here to represent... and let you all know the infamous Ziti Hands aka barbell knuckles aka Captain Crinkles aka Czar of Stink is stiiiiiiiiiiiillllll kickin', homeboyssss!

If you're into fitness, we'll be fast friends. If you're into music, we'll be fast friends. If you're a musician, we're already friends homie. If you're a dog lover, I don't know why we aren't chillin right now smh you're slacking already...... hit me up bruhhhhh

PS. No one actually calls me any of those things

Hello PetPuppyAlex and welcome back to the group.

Hello there Alex, welcome back!
Yeah I'm new in this site but I know about you,
you are the creator of the forum fun thread called "put completely wrong answers" that's game thread is very popular here.

Nice to see you back!

AEther*

AEther said:
Hello there Alex, welcome back!
Yeah I'm new in this site but I know about you,
you are the creator of the forum fun thread called "put completely wrong answers" that's game thread is very popular here.

Nice to see you back!

AEther*

Oh look I'm a damn celebrity hahaha. Nah but for real good looking out man...hope to see more of you around. I love me some good people and I'm out to meet all the friends!

- - - Updated - - -

egor said:
Hello PetPuppyAlex and welcome back to the group.

Hey bruh I really appreciate the welcome back...looking forward to being a part of this space again with cool people like you around

PetPuppyAlex said:
Oh look I'm a damn celebrity hahaha. Nah but for real good looking out man...hope to see more of you around. I love me some good people and I'm out to meet all the friends!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey bruh I really appreciate the welcome back...looking forward to being a part of this space again with cool people like you around

Hey friend and welcome back. I guess I fit two or three of the criteria, dog lover, musician and still riding my bike. I just bought a way cool Yamaha Avant Grand, N2. It's an amazing digital piano! I'm glad you're back.

dogboy said:
Hey friend and welcome back. I guess I fit two or three of the criteria, dog lover, musician and still riding my bike. I just bought a way cool Yamaha Avant Grand, N2. It's an amazing digital piano! I'm glad you're back.

Hey brother don't be shy I don't bite haha... That's what's up. I have a Yamaha dgx gran piano that's been serving me well for over a decade and a Luna guitar that's been traveling the country with me. I'm glad to be back mango

i also find that i probably fit into maybe two of those catergories lol im a huge animal lover of all types of animals lol, currently i have 2 lovely affectionate little rats hehe, but i really want a husy puppy more than anything, i adore huskys <3 hehe

i also into the fitness catergory kinda i think. im a big sports player of tennis, football and cricket lol. i love to watch and play all of these sports.

do you have a favorite kind of sports ?
or perhaps a favorite music artist ?
or even a favorite type of dog breed ?

hehe

Hello and welcome a..k..a Welcome to adisc a..k..a welcome back a..k..a Your adventuress return a..k..a good that your back.

You have probably picked up that I have a sense of humour a..k..a I like been funny sometimes

I am sure you will get back into the grove of this site it is a little bit like Furaffinity Forums but with a whole lot more diapers :paci: <<<And some of those.

Welcome back hun!! though im pretty new here too..........mmm im trying to get fit..do have a chi doggy and love music but gave up guitar years ago so im near as dammit lol.....sort of!! hugs xxxx

fluffyhuskyABDL said:
i also find that i probably fit into maybe two of those catergories lol im a huge animal lover of all types of animals lol, currently i have 2 lovely affectionate little rats hehe, but i really want a husy puppy more than anything, i adore huskys <3 hehe

i also into the fitness catergory kinda i think. im a big sports player of tennis, football and cricket lol. i love to watch and play all of these sports.

do you have a favorite kind of sports ?
or perhaps a favorite music artist ?
or even a favorite type of dog breed ?

hehe

Hiiii! I'm a huge soccer type. I love it. Used to play it. Watch it in my free time. I'm a beast at FIFA. Also, I really don't have a favorite song or artist or genre I just like music as a whole, I listen to everythinggggg. But my most recent "music phase" has been folk music. And my favorite kind of dog breed is my puppy's breed. Shih Tzus and Yorkies!

- - - Updated - - -

Angellothefox said:
Hello and welcome a..k..a Welcome to adisc a..k..a welcome back a..k..a Your adventuress return a..k..a good that your back.

You have probably picked up that I have a sense of humour a..k..a I like been funny sometimes

I am sure you will get back into the grove of this site it is a little bit like Furaffinity Forums but with a whole lot more diapers :paci: <<<And some of those.

Well good! I'm all about humor, diapers, packs, and furrows! Hahaha, I look forward to seeing you around more :)

- - - Updated - - -

babymomma said:
Welcome back hun!! though im pretty new here too..........mmm im trying to get fit..do have a chi doggy and love music but gave up guitar years ago so im near as dammit lol.....sort of!! hugs xxxx

New friendddddd! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back