Thread: An update of sorts

Default An update of sorts

Still frustrated with the world, I have skills and talents in so many things I can't pin it down to just one for long term work. I can write, think for new designs for almost anything. I've learned military tactics for the different ages. I've even trained my body in different forms of combat, gun sword, melee. On top of that I was a gymnast for a few years. (I can let this list go on, but it's getting boring by now.) I have all of these different skill and talents, and I can't figure out which one I could do fill fulfilled and satisfied long term. It seems I can try something and somehow be good at it. In fact it's one of the only things that keep me from getting bored.

Think of it like this You're in a maze. there's a door out and you find it after some searching, but the real game is the keys scattered all over the course. Each key looks like it would unlock the door, it even turns the mechanism slightly only to fail in the final turn.

There's only a few things I'm bad at, contact with other people. Spelling to a degree. Feelings in general. (been called heartless on multiple different occasions) I'm probably too stubborn for my own good. I guess I should put my god complex on this list too.

My anger for the most part is under control.

Currently I'm trying to understand why people are required to jump through so many hoops for a job, a house, or even just companionship. I really don't see what's the point. Even money at the end of the day is just paper we gave meaning to. I honestly wish everyone else understood what I do and we might have a more stable and understandable world. I'm not depressed, just confused and a little frustrated.

awww hope you find what you love the most and get a job doing it but i know what you more artistic and turn my hand to sewing painting revamping furniture making dolls anything crafty....but then i try to just focus on one and think which one? which path do i take coz i love them all but find it hard to just stick to one .i have to vary it but finding something out there that you can involve all your skills in is really hard. good luck hun xxxxxx