So all of this just happened today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhHeyThere

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For the first time ever, I wake up and my gf isn't laying next to me. Weird. So I stretch out and feel something wet on the bed, and it turns out to be a (rather large) puddle situated right about where she was laying. I would have thought it was the dogs, seeing as they (rarely) do that. But it was too much.
So I get up pretending not to notice as I come out, but she outright says it to me, that she wet the bed. And this wasnt like, I woke up having a dream of toilets and had to pinch and run. It was full on bladder empty in the middle of deep sleep.
I had to really hold in my excitement (and, dare I say it, arousal?) when she told me, and act all concerned, which I was, and sympathetic... But she took it with stride and says it happens. Cool! No tears, no fuss. I grab the linens and comforter and set em in to wash. Thankfully she has a waterproof cover :p
Keep in mind, this is the girl who is basically tolerating my interest in diapers, and has never worn for me unless it was a special kind of night, and makes sure I know she's doing it only because she loves me.
Anyways, it's now bed time, she's asleep, but before we were both dozing off she turns to me and says "you should probably get something for me in case, so I don't have to wash the sheets again"... *holds in excitement as much as possible*, "alright honey, let me see what I have..."
So now we're both in bed, she's wearing an AB SDK v2, and I and ID Slip with a booster (well I couldn't make her feel left out ;P)
One other great thing about this night, I don't fit into the medium SDK's anymore (I gained weight since I bought em), and now I know they're not going to gather dust anymore :D

TL;DR - My gf accidentally wet the bed last night. For the first time ever, she asks me for one to wear tonight.

... Is it bad that I secretly hope she wets again?

OhHeyThere said:
Is it bad that I secretly hope she wets again?

No.

Is it bad if you tell her you hope she wets again? Yes!

BabyDenise said:
No.

Is it bad if you tell her you hope she wets again? Yes!

Lol, thankfully I'm not that much of an idiot xD

So will you tell us what happened?

Maxx said:
The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if she did it intentionally for your benefit.

yea my first reaction too...I must be an optimist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back