Powder substitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evo19

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I occasionally wear outside the house, and more recently a friend randomly stopped by and wanted to go shopping. I was still padded at the time so I decided to go, but while we were in the car he could smell something "different" on me, so he definitely could smell the baby powder. Is there something else people use for protection but doesn't permeate as much?

You can use cornstarch.

You could also use J & J baby lotion. It's good at preventing diaper rash.

There are a variety of unscented powders for babies as well as differently scented adult products to keep skin dry and help resist chafing.

just tell them you use baby powder to deal with skin sweating and chaffing. For me it's entirely honest anyway

Flour makes a GREAT powder substitute. But if you're looking for a really good substitute, that's soothing to the skin, fairly cheap to use, and is made from common ingredients try:

3 1/2 cups of flour
1 teaspoon of sugar
1 envelope of instant dry yeast
2 teaspoons of salt (kosher is best)
2 tablespoons of olive oil

Mix the dry ingredients together and sprinkle some on the diaper before applying. Prepare your diaper area by applying the oil. Fasten the diaper as normal (be careful that you don't get oil on the tapes!) and then proceed to pour the rest of the dry powder in the front and back of the diaper (add a couple more teaspoons of oil in the front and back too!). This mixture is best applied when you're fit to burst with a full bladder!

Once you've applied the diaper and all those ingredients, you'll feel so good and relaxed that you'll want to instantly empty your bladder. Do it! Man what a rush! Feel free to enjoy the full body sensation and the new feeling with your powder. It's amazing if you kneed the area fairly well too!

On a more serious note: Baby powder is quite common for some guys to use. I used it like crazy for my socks, boots, and "underwear" when it's hot out. It was pretty common for guys to do this in hot environments when I was in the military still. If you're concerned about the scent, use unscented powder.

Llayden said:
Flour makes a GREAT powder substitute. But if you're looking for a really good substitute, that's soothing to the skin, fairly cheap to use, and is made from common ingredients try:

3 1/2 cups of flour
1 teaspoon of sugar
1 envelope of instant dry yeast
2 teaspoons of salt (kosher is best)
2 tablespoons of olive oil

Mix the dry ingredients together and sprinkle some on the diaper before applying. Prepare your diaper area by applying the oil. Fasten the diaper as normal (be careful that you don't get oil on the tapes!) and then proceed to pour the rest of the dry powder in the front and back of the diaper (add a couple more teaspoons of oil in the front and back too!). This mixture is best applied when you're fit to burst with a full bladder!

Once you've applied the diaper and all those ingredients, you'll feel so good and relaxed that you'll want to instantly empty your bladder. Do it! Man what a rush! Feel free to enjoy the full body sensation and the new feeling with your powder. It's amazing if you kneed the area fairly well too!

On a more serious note: Baby powder is quite common for some guys to use. I used it like crazy for my socks, boots, and "underwear" when it's hot out. It was pretty common for guys to do this in hot environments when I was in the military still. If you're concerned about the scent, use unscented powder.

Hmm wonderful substitute! XD

bambinod said:
just tell them you use baby powder to deal with skin sweating and chaffing. For me it's entirely honest anyway

My parents use J&J Baby Powder for most of their life and I have used it everyday my whole life. I don't see any problem with it.

Evo19 said:
I occasionally wear outside the house, and more recently a friend randomly stopped by and wanted to go shopping. I was still padded at the time so I decided to go, but while we were in the car he could smell something "different" on me, so he definitely could smell the baby powder. Is there something else people use for protection but doesn't permeate as much?
They do make powders for adults that do smell differently. I've seen Shaq in a commercial with Gold Bond powder. Check that out. It's supposed to be more "manly".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back