Not open for further replies.

AngelicaPickles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
One thing my mom might stay when ill tell her want to wear diapers is she not going to change me. So ill have to do that my self Do you guys have someone change you are do you do it on ur own?

I have to, even if my dad knew he hated changing diapers so no chance there, maybe one day, we might get somebody to change us.

sometimes i wish all of us lived close as id change everyones diapers for them....upsets me when i see how much some of you would love this doing but have nobody to do it for you. i just put my own on but thats personal choice as i only wear for bed and as a comfort thing and i dont have anyone myself to do it but i prefer it that way as i am rather shy about myself in that respect even though i dont mind doing others xxx

I do almost all of my changes myself, with the exception of my change before bed

I change myself I wouldn't mind having someone else change me from time to time

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I, Autism/CP guy change my own diapers.

I wouldn't want anyone changing me unless they like diapers or are my girlfriend.

I'd love to have someone change me but my list of people is... basically none existent. But at this point someone changing me might be more awkward than enjoyable.

I have to do it all my myself. But I think it is better. Becouse of trust.

Letting someone else chance you putting your trust with somebody else and letting them clean you up and diaper you.

And that can go to ways. Done right and you are in little space for hours afterwards becouse you know you are safe around this person.

But if the person that is changing you is mean about it. Then you fill really bad about it and that horrible.

So if you do find some one that you think you can trust to change you, talk it through with them first.

I only change myself.
Would like to be changed but I'm pretty shy so I'd likely be too nervous to enjoy it.

I've managed to get other ABDLs to change me many different times. Many ABDLs I've met are more than willing and some even offered it to me at ABDL events. So I've had the pleasure of being changed. =)

But I still change myself more than half the time since I wouldn't want anyone who isn't either an ABDL, or a partner changing me anyways.

I usually change myself 99% of the time. There have been some exceptions, and I definitely love when I do get changed! But for the most part I do it myself~
It's not so bad when you get used to it ^^

If I wanted someone to change me, I'd be out of luck. No one around me that's ABDL, most likely :|

I always change myself as I have no one abdl around me that could change for me, but I dream of one day having a Mummy to change me and look after me when I want to be a little

I almost always change myself. My wife does not do it anymore. So every night I have to do it myself before bed.

Why'd she stop?

Just curious

I change myself cause I don't have anyone who can do it for me and my parents already sound disgusted in me for finding I had used diapers

I want to be changed some day, but idk if I could ever let someone besides a wife do it. Tho would be ok with like having someone else just do the tapes.

I change myself. So basically I change once a day (hopefully) lol. Unless I'm going out. If I had someone to care for me I probably wouldn't be such a stinky pup all the time. :p
Well, my girlfriend cares for me. But she's extremely new to the mere idea of ABDL and is still getting comfortable with my diapers being obvious, unhidden, and never dry. Realistically, asking her to change me is a super tall order because you need to respect the fact that some people aren't into what you're into and to some no matter how accepting they are its just weird and nothing else to them. And they see changing you no different than changing a baby. And the average person is pretty generally grossed out by changing babies. And it furthers the awkward factor that they're changing you. And you're not a baby. You are an adult human role playing as a baby. And you might be..ahem..at the ready, if you will...Not saying there's anything wrong with us, of course, but we shan't neglect the fact that perception is reality and it is really hard to convince a non-abdl to partake in all this. Which is why I came here tonight. To all of you without a caregiver, don't limit yourself to only ABDLs. That's the easy way, but the pool is still scarce. Find someone who loves you and show them enough of you and teach them when they love you and I'm saying, unless the person you've matched with is actually a terrible, ignorant ********* the likelihood they will be some degree of accepting....and who knows, they might change you? :3
Mines working on it. Has been. She had no idea this was a thing when I met her. She...hmmm...found out in all the wrong ways, let's put it that way...and so the initial shock split us up. But then we talked a lot, and feelings were had. And we had a productive conversation and in the last month she's been letting me sleep in just them. One step at a time. With some patience, and some tact, you'd be surprised how far people can come. People that you might brush off and file away as "they would never accept it" at first. You never know. :) keep trying

I almost never change myself. Due to back problems I'm unable to bend or stand for long periods of time, so my wife does the changing. On the one hand, she does it better than I ever did before my back problems progressed to this point, and I really appreciate it, but on the other it is occasionally pretty difficult, especially in MS we're always afraid of someone complaining when we have to be in a public restroom together for her to change me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back