Do You Change Your Self

Status
Not open for further replies.
When my wife and I are together and I need a change she will do it. I am sure I get some looks driving my wheelchair into the ladies room behind her. When I am out with my aides they do it as part of the job. Overnight I change myself mostly if wet, but I wake my wife if I need help.

I change myself 100% of the time. Fortunately am almost always only wet. Being changed by someone I know and trust would be acceptable and not overly unpleasant for them as would be only wet.

I change myself most of the time. My husband is the only one who changes me.

I change myself as I do not have anyone else to do it for me. I really wish I did have a caregiver to change my diapers. A big part of AB/DL for me is feeling helpless and taken care of, so very capably changing my own diapers totally destroys that illusion.

I don't know where I would find somebody to change me who didn't expect either sex or money, so until I find an asexual daddy (or mommy) I am pretty much on my own.

All of my ex girlfriends diapered me! But when my ex fiancé diapered me it was the best. One time after she diapered me she padded my butt alot it was amazing!! I miss her I even lived with her she asked me to give up diapers I told her I could not. Looking back on it I miss her so much she was my world and I hope she is with a guy

I just change myself 100% all the time.

Ok so there is not really a problem with wanting someone to change you. Turfy does it for me all the time. However I would rather die than have my actual parents change my diapers. Not sure why any one would want that. Having an AB parent relationship and wanting them to change you is totally different than having your actual parents do it. The only time my mother ever changed me as an adult was when I was literally not able to move because I had an incision in my stomach that was a foot long and full of staples. And that was one time and she only did it because I had been in the messy diaper for 13 hours and no nurse would come change me. So yeah as much as I do not like changing my own diaper I would not ever want my parents to change my diaper.

The last time my parents changed my diaper was when I was 12, and yeah I think that'd be just too weird now.

My daddy changes mine when I want to wear them. I feel very fortunate to have someone to change mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

binkygirl said:
Ok so there is not really a problem with wanting someone to change you. Turfy does it for me all the time. However I would rather die than have my actual parents change my diapers. Not sure why any one would want that. Having an AB parent relationship and wanting them to change you is totally different than having your actual parents do it. The only time my mother ever changed me as an adult was when I was literally not able to move because I had an incision in my stomach that was a foot long and full of staples. And that was one time and she only did it because I had been in the messy diaper for 13 hours and no nurse would come change me. So yeah as much as I do not like changing my own diaper I would not ever want my parents to change my diaper.

While it's not at all on my wish list, medical need would do it for me either with or for my parents, like in the situation you describe. No way, no how if it's not necessary.

For others, I'm pretty particular. So far, I've only had two people change me. I've had a couple other polite offers from decent people but it just wasn't quite right. I'd rather not have it than have an awkward change. I'm happy to do my own, so it needs to enhance the experience. I'm a little more open to giving changes but the situation still needs to be right.

My wife changes me. She won't let me do it myself. She says little boys don't change their own diapers :)

I change my self, my GF isn't in to the ABDL!:(

I change myself but someday I hope to find a girlfriend who wouldn't mind changing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back