• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

*Trumpets play* Announcing his royal highness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimReaperJak

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Naw just kidding.:sweatdrop: No extravagance for me thanks but a few messages of Hi's and Hello's wouldn't hurt. I'm looking forward to meeting and making some interesting friends on here.:smile1:

GrimReaperJak said:
Naw just kidding.:sweatdrop: No extravagance for me thanks but a few messages of Hi's and Hello's wouldn't hurt. I'm looking forward to meeting and making some interesting friends on here.:smile1:

Too bad I already got the banquet eady....

Hehe just kidding. Welcome to ADISC GrimReaperJak. You'll find people here nice and hopefully you can make friends. So to make it easy why don't you tell us about you? Starting with any hobbies or interests perhaps?

Once again welcome and enjoy your stay here.

Hey welcome. This is a great place for a bit of fun and your sure to make some friends.

Thanks, also I love your pic it's very well drawn.

welcome hunny....thought Prince Charles was joining us for a mo hee hee xxxx

Hi and welcome. I like your screen name. Are you familiar with Jack from the TV series, American Gothic?

dogboy said:
Hi and welcome. I like your screen name. Are you familiar with Jack from the TV series, American Gothic?

I am but I didn't take the Jak part from him. I chose it because I love Jack from the nightmare before Christmas. It's one of my favorite childhood movies and also one of the reasons I love macabre humor.

Starrunner said:
I love your avatar. I see you're a book reader. What kind of books do you like?
At the moment alternate history but I also read sci-fi and fiction. I'm currently reading "Lest the darkness fall" and "1632" which I recommend. What are you into reading starrunner?

What's this what's this A new member I can see
hee tee!
They are coming to our lair
it's fair.
they going to enjoy the diaper butts and silly games and the lovely ab memes.
What's this.

(Could not resist but when I was very young I could not watch that movie because it scared the bejebus out of me. I am all right with it now and I love it's dark a little morbid humour)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back