Diaper brands and advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weirdly I think it would be less embarrassing telling my parents about 'accidents' rather than a nappy fetish!

Sophiaa said:
It's a little embarrassing telling my parents front on that I'm having accidents, sure I like wetting myself, but yea.

I can imagine that it is. But you don't have to mention your diapers or anything else other than the accidents them self.
Having accidents is quite common and your parents would want to help you with that.

rcane said:
I can imagine that it is. But you don't have to mention your diapers or anything else other than the accidents them self.
Having accidents is quite common and your parents would want to help you with that.

Do you think they'd be accepting if they found my diapers, and I told them it was for my accidents?

Sophiaa said:
Do you think they'd be accepting if they found my diapers, and I told them it was for my accidents?

I doubt they will be mad or anything since you have found a solution to your problem, albeit probably an unusual solution for your age.
And they will most likely take you to the doctor to get it checked out so you don't have to wear diapers.

rcane said:
I doubt they will be mad or anything since you have found a solution to your problem, albeit probably an unusual solution for your age.
And they will most likely take you to the doctor to get it checked out so you don't have to wear diapers.
I'm not sure, I think it would work I don't know though. thank you though! :) x

babymt said:
I would suggest some caution here. As many of our incontinent members here will tell you, the tests for "accidents" can be painful and embarrassing. Plus doctors quite often prescribe drugs. Not what you want.

Just to give you perspective. Up to you what you decide to say, but honesty is quite often the best policy (with as much as you want to share)
I understand what you're saying, as for the doctors, I don't think my parents would ever go down that route, but I could always just refuse to take the medicine.

I always felt pretty good with the green Tenas, probably Super. With the thinnest ones you have to be a bit more careful and Maxis might be a problem with thight clothes. (very skinny stuff with nothing to cover might always feel uncomfortable with a regular diaper)

Also try to get the Active Fit ones, they are pretty silent and very comfortable. Cotton feel is fine if there are clothes to hold the diaper in place.

Also, if you don't like them for discreet wearing, just use them for the night :)

While I was still living with my parents I just hid them. Bit stressful but idk how yours would react to something like that. It's always a risk telling them.

kapi said:
I always felt pretty good with the green Tenas, probably Super. With the thinnest ones you have to be a bit more careful and Maxis might be a problem with thight clothes. (very skinny stuff with nothing to cover might always feel uncomfortable with a regular diaper)

Also try to get the Active Fit ones, they are pretty silent and very comfortable. Cotton feel is fine if there are clothes to hold the diaper in place.

Also, if you don't like them for discreet wearing, just use them for the night :)

While I was still living with my parents I just hid them. Bit stressful but idk how yours would react to something like that. It's always a risk telling them.

I bought the Tena slips, do you have any opinions on those? and where did you hide them, do you have any hiding place ideas?

- - - Updated - - -

Could you all check out my new thread and give me some advice on that too, as well as this one of course. thank you!
https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/102874-Hiding-and-disposing-of-my-diapers-advice

Sophiaa said:
I'm not sure, I think it would work I don't know though. thank you though! :) x

What ever you end up doing. Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back