Thread: Hi! I'm (not that) new here

Default Hi! I'm (not that) new here

Hello! Lurker of a few months here finally making an account. I'm a DL from the UK and have recently started indulging in diapers. In fact I've got some ABU space on the way!

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousDLUK View Post
    Hello! Lurker of a few months here finally making an account. I'm a DL from the UK and have recently started indulging in diapers. In fact I've got some ABU space on the way!
    Welcome!

What kind of science are you into? Biology, Chemistry, Earth, other?
    I'm interested Chemistry. I'd like to learn Organic and Inorganic Chemistry. I've got quite a bit of glassware and some chemicals, but don't want to do much until I learn more basics.

Any other hobbies?

Mainly chemistry and physics. I'm gonna be starting university next year studying materials science. Aside from that my hobbies are generally quite typical young adult activities. I like PC gaming (currently playing a lot of overwatch and cs), going drinking with my best friends, and seeing my girlfriend

Good luck in university Try not to stress out over it, that's where and when I failed at.

Hi there and welcome!

Seems like we are same fans of science, i'm now was biotech major student especially biophysics and also interested with weather science like climatology, that's why my name AEther meaning upper air. Nice to meet you, there's lot of fun things you can find here!

Nice to see you join.
    AEther*

That's cool! When I was young I thought I might want to be a climatologist when I grew up. One of many short lived job ambitions!