Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiyas! It's Prav!

Default Hiyas! It's Prav!

Hi! I came here because I saw it on my daddyfur's webcam, Latias. Anyways, I'm a babyfur kitty, hullo :3 My fursona is a black, short-haired cat with green eyes, and uh, two tails.

My real name is David, I was into diapers since I can remember, but only recently found a community online in the last two years. That's when I became a babyfur!

I am currently starting up a business selling incense, candles, and other supplies, I've always been interested in business, it's fun to me, and I just want to be financially independent, not wanting to have to work for anyone.

I'm also bisexual leaning towards gay, and I'm already taken, sorry! By the person I love the most :3 His name is Kilion and he's also a babyfur wolf. I don't think he is on here.

Anyways, that's me!
    Last edited by Prav; 13-Mar-2009 at 20:21.

Kilion's a wolf, hun *giggles*

welcome to adisc ^^

*scratches chin* Killion you say? (Why does that name sound familier?)

Anyway, welcome to ADISC! Glad to have another addition to our furry community. I'm not a fur, but I do like the fandom. When I have the cash I'm thinking about getting a badge done. Congrats on starting your own business, thats always fun. I print shirts for friends and locals. Do you use Photoshop?

*giggles* You joined for the EXACT same reason I joined bro! *snuggles* welcome to the forum ^^

I'm pritty sure Killion does go here on the terms that he is on my friends list. He wanted to be in a roll play that was for humans and the host didn't want any furries, so I joined with him as my wolfish looking puppy. It was fun.

Holly hell, Are you guys just joining to spy on me??

Welcome Brother in law :P