Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An interseting sight

Default An interseting sight

(Hopefully, this is the right area to post this.)

Hi everyone, I was browsing FB earlier tonight and I saw an article titled on Zeppfeed: "wicked pictures of women who did grand mistakes while wearing micro shorts". Now this was interesting to me, simply because it showed a girl in a diaper (pretty sure, that's what it is). So naturally I clicked on it to check it out. Sure enough there was the picture, and I'm pretty sure she is NOT wearing micro shorts in the picture, more of a skirt.

So what do you guys and girls think of this interesting find, and have you ever seen something familiar like this in other articles on the net? I'd love to hear them

Here's the photos:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	474 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	26934

Looking further the shorts (skirt) are what is called in the UK a Gym Skirt.
    A flat apron front and mini knife pleats across the back - length suitably half way between the knee and waist about 16-17 inches.
    How do I know this - I have three of these skirts one red - one royal blue and lastly a grey.
    The skirt is similar to a kilt in that it is a wrap skirt wrapping right over left with a small sliding clasp closing that side. The under
    side has a small tab of Velcro to hold the skirt in place until the other side is securely closed.
    The hem line is rather tight more like a pencil skirt than a "A" frame but leaving enough room for the exposure in the photo above.
    A diaper has a larger footprint than any panty - Oh my lions tigers and bares you weren't expecting !

Misatoismywaifu

Looks like a Model posing for a photo shoot.

Yes I find it interesting how people can sexualise incontience and ABDLism, I find it disturbing as diapers are not meant to be attractive and are linked to pee and poop or being a baby. How could she do that I don't know? I don't think she would be very popular in the strip club put it this way, lol! (This is coming from a female perspective that is bi-sexual, mostly leaning towards attraction to men)

I don't know why but I think diapers are sexy. Forget the lingerie, a diaper and a smile is all I need my gal to be wearing.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why but I think diapers are sexy. Forget the lingerie, a diaper and a smile is all I need my gal to be wearing.

That's definitely a posed photo. Though I do find it interesting the site went that route when finding their clickbait.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolus View Post
    That's definitely a posed photo. Though I do find it interesting the site went that route when finding their clickbait.
    Welcome to the interweb nets.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic View Post
    Yes I find it interesting how people can sexualise incontience and ABDLism, I find it disturbing as diapers are not meant to be attractive and are linked to pee and poop or being a baby. How could she do that I don't know? I don't think she would be very popular in the strip club put it this way, lol! (This is coming from a female perspective that is bi-sexual, mostly leaning towards attraction to men)
    I long ago gave up trying to explain why diapers get me aroused. It just is that way for some people. I am sorry that you find it disturbing though, but I hope we can still get along with different tastes.