Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby Dry Size 6 vs Cruisers Size 7

Default Baby Dry Size 6 vs Cruisers Size 7

Well finally I got the perfect opportunity to buy diapers. My mom is going to be out of town for a week and my dad works really early so I can get to the grocery store early without any risk of being caught by my parents or anyone I might know (who goes grocery shopping at 6 in the morning?)

Anyway I'm wondering what's better. Pampers Baby Dry size 6 or Pampers Cruisers size 7. I got a 27 inch waist and don't really care about them fitting "properly". I've heard the baby dry's are stretchier, but that the cruisers are also longer. Is this true? I would just go ahead and get both but I only got 20 dollars to spend.

As far as my experiences have gone, Baby Dry 6 > Cruisers 7. They'll both be able to fit, but you'll get more with Baby Dry, and they are more absorbent.

BabyDrys ARE more stretchier, but from my experience both are pretty equal in terms of absorbency. It's strange they make a size 7, but the company's size 6 in a different style is stretchier.

Anyway, regardless I don't think there's a big enough difference to tell much. I'd recommend the BabyDry just because they're a bit cheaper and you get more diapers for your money as well.

I agree with said statements C: the pampers cruisers size 7 may SOUND bigger, but it isn't really at all. If anything it might be smaller than the size 6! but i think it may be alittle thicker than the size 6. I've bought both, but i liked the baby dry better overall.

I like Cruisers Size 7 pretty well.. Never tried the BabyDrys though so I am very one sided here.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayGem350 View Post
    the pampers cruisers size 7 may SOUND bigger, but it isn't really at all. If anything it might be smaller than the size 6!
    The Cruisers 7 is the same width, but 1 3/4" longer in length, compared to a Cruisers 6.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I'll probably be going with the baby drys.

why don't get small adult diaper instead wasting your money on baby diaper that does not fit will not hold don't understand people some time.

Quote Originally Posted by babylife247 View Post
    why don't get small adult diaper instead wasting your money on baby diaper that does not fit will not hold don't understand people some time.

because I love the smell and look of pampers, adult diapers are too plain and medical like. I've fit into easy ups size 5 before so I don't see why I couldn't fit into something one or two sizes larger.

ok cool I know what mean too wish make adult diaper better but will not so get were come from .