• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello to one and all. Secret AB sissy hoping for a safe place

Status
Not open for further replies.

MummysABsissy

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Hello everyone.

I'm 32, I have been a secret sissy baby since I was about 12. I've never told anyone and never even joined a community like this before through fear of discovery.

I'm now recently married and I'm lucky enough that my wife makes me feel loved every single day. To this end she is the first person I feel I can tell my secret to. I haven't got the courage yet but hope that through speaking to people here I can better understand myself and hopefully make some friends along my journey:)

With regards to my little side I enjoy wearing super cute and girly dresses and big baby clothes with I have to keep hidden along with my stash of diapers. When I play I like to imagine that I'm regressing to baby age. I've never spoken about it before so not sure how much to say or where in the abdl world I fit in to.

Would be nice to have a place to actually fit in and talk about this rather than keeping it as some kind of dark secret like "I'm Batman" lol so anyways hope to chat to you all and get to know some of you better.

SecretABsissy said:
Hello everyone.

I'm 32, I have been a secret sissy baby since I was about 12. I've never told anyone and never even joined a community like this before through fear of discovery.

I'm now recently married and I'm lucky enough that my wife makes me feel loved every single day. To this end she is the first person I feel I can tell my secret to. I haven't got the courage yet but hope that through speaking to people here I can better understand myself and hopefully make some friends along my journey:)

With regards to my little side I enjoy wearing super cute and girly dresses and big baby clothes with I have to keep hidden along with my stash of diapers. When I play I like to imagine that I'm regressing to baby age. I've never spoken about it before so not sure how much to say or where in the abdl world I fit in to.

Would be nice to have a place to actually fit in and talk about this rather than keeping it as some kind of dark secret like "I'm Batman" lol so anyways hope to chat to you all and get to know some of you better.

Hi there. Haha your name already self explanatory

So congratulations I hope you two will be together forever. I never actually in the position of yours so I can't give much of an advice. I know a lot of people here do. But what I can say is do it slowly or maybe you can start giving hints rather than just revealing it.

And yeah this place is nice and people can be themselves. I hope you are comfortable with your new "Batcave" :D. So can you tell us what is your hobbies and interest. And once again welcome to ADISC and I hope you are enjoying your stay.

Thanks for the nice welcome :)

Hobbywise I like photography, wildlife, music, movies, comics and magic. Practicing card magic currently.

Cool. What kind of music and movies that you enjoy? I'm kinda movie freak myself.

And it's cool that you practice magic :D

Sent from my E6533 using Tapatalk

I like a wide range of music but mostly heavy metal and variations within the genre. Movies I just loooovet movies. Horror and sci-fi are my fave I would say.

How about you? What music do you like and what are a few of your fave films?

SecretABsissy said:
I like a wide range of music but mostly heavy metal and variations within the genre. Movies I just loooovet movies. Horror and sci-fi are my fave I would say.

How about you? What music do you like and what are a few of your fave films?

Nicee I was more to Hip Hop and old EDM though.

Sameee. I don't really have a favorite genre but I like everything that has good stories or visual. Lately I've watch some foreign films and then went to cinema to watch Suicide Squad. I don't know it just disappointing cuz lack of time to explain stories. But on the brighter side I binge watch Star Wars again haha.

welcome hun..not been on here that long myself but already loving it. Hope you can reveal to your wife one day..so much more fun if you can share your ABSissy life with someone xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back