Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodniteThief

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hello, all.

I am just wondering what diaper this is. It kind of resembles the Snuggies Waddler, but the Waddler doesn't have pink hearts like this. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

tumblr_nwxfznspB31sko8l4o2_1280.jpg

It's a MyDiaper Original.

I think they are German.

They are available here in Australia via Paddingplus.

Ah right you are in the US... Not sure where you can get them.

I have tried them and find them wunderbar!

Very absorbent and I find the fit for me to be fabulous.

They have an all white one which I love as well and an animal print or something like that but I haven't yet tried that one.

If your in the US try the Tykables, they seem like a close match

Tykables Overnights are the ones shown in that picture.

Yes that is definitely a "my diaper" . As it happens i used my last one last night. They are very good. I got mine from Save express who are very good if you are in the EU.36457616_720x600.jpgmydiaper-overnight-wearing-front-abdlfactory-1000x1000.jpg

sissybaby34 said:
Yes that is definitely a "my diaper" . As it happens i used my last one last night. They are very good. I got mine from Save express who are very good if you are in the EU.View attachment 26931View attachment 26932

Those look a little weird somehow but also look like good performers... with the wavy sides, possibly a snuggies knockoff?

I believe rearz out of Ontario sells those as well

bambinod said:
Those look a little weird somehow but also look like good performers... with the wavy sides, possibly a snuggies knockoff?

Fabulous performers. Haven't put one beside a snuggies but from memory they are brighter.

fleyreva said:
I believe rearz out of Ontario sells those as well
At least somewhere on your continent sells them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back