Have you ever forgotten that you put on or didn't put on diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namanegi

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Happened to me a lot.
For instance, when sleeping, sometimes I forgot that I didn't put on diapers so I wet the bed. Or awoken in the middle of the night only to remember that I wear them so I just wet them half-asleep.
It doesn't only happen at night, sometimes I thought I was wearing diaper so I just let go, half-wetting my pants before I realised. Or holding bladder for a while before realising I was wearing diaper.

Getting too used too diapers is dangerous. :wallbash:

I occasionally used to forget my nappy when going to bed at the beginning but now it is second nature to put a thick nappy and plastic pants on before bed. As for daytime I don't feel dressed without a nappy now so would never forget. If I did I would soon have wet pants.

I've never had a full-on accident that I would blame on the lack of a diaper--but I've come awfully close!

I usually wear diapers 3-4 times a week, and usually for no more than an hour or two at a time. I have a non-participating spouse and two kids who needn't know, so my wearing is generally timed to ensure privacy. However, every once in a while, I'll have the house to myself for a few days, and when that happens, I'll sometimes go on a diaper vacation, wearing diapers at all times when home and using them whenever I would otherwise pee in the toilet. And it's happened that, in the days following these diaper vacations, I've several times caught myself relaxing my bladder and even trying to pee without having a diaper to protect me. I've never let enough out to get a wet spot on my pants, but I've come close. It's amusing and disconcerting at the same time, and makes me realize how easily I could diaper-train myself if I tried.

Early on, when I first put myself back into diapers, there were a few times where I forgot I had them on, and my parents caught me. Let's just say it didn't end well.

PaddedBrony said:
Early on, when I first put myself back into diapers, there were a few times where I forgot I had them on, and my parents caught me. Let's just say it didn't end well.

Didn't end well for me either >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back