one day, three premium diapers and some soaked jeans, wet carpet, wet floor, wet mats. watch fluid intake? Which new abdl diaper should i order???

Status
Not open for further replies.

puddlepuppy

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Does anyone here watch their fluid intake? I had a four pound diaper because i have enuresis. While i woke up before i finished peeing, i streamed it down my legs and the carpeted hall. I hope everyone can handle the explanations sorry! Not to mention yesterday i went outside and came back in not even making the toilet and made the kitchen floor a puddle instead. Then finally i had to tear the sheets off my protected bed this morning!!! I think since i got over my ui thing i just had more fluid and pee in my bladder, but i hold twice as much, only used three diaper and the toilet twice...maybe i need to ask about oa meds but i usually dont pee four pounds, i weighed it! Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I wouldn't say I "watch" it, I just am fairly regular about it. And I do look back on the early evening intake to decide what to wear overnight. Last night was a Space night ;)

So I guess you can say I don't really regulate my intake, but I do respond accordingly after the fact.

And which bambino, abu, tykable, rearz, i cant think of the other abdl diapers right now, are best for this type of problem. I may have diuresis and enuresis but thats why i came here...i pissed over 4 pounds with the carpet stains at one time! Catheters are impossible to use in my case, what if my house starts to smell like pee? See that is why i do drink a merry ton but just no alcohol, None. Are there good deoderizers for bed and carpet?

- - - Updated - - -

bambinod said:
I wouldn't say I "watch" it, I just am fairly regular about it. And I do look back on the early evening intake to decide what to wear overnight. Last night was a Space night ;)

So I guess you can say I don't really regulate my intake, but I do respond accordingly after the fact.

Thanks bambinod! So does the space hold a ton?

1 cup of water, 3 table spoons of baking powder, 1 tea spoon of dish soap, mix it together on a spray bottle, best way to get urine stains out of mattress, carpet, couch.
Shake bottle and spray over stain, take dry towel lay on top of area for an hour

Thanks and i have a ton of spray bottles too! Trying it now... So i have to order abdl diapers today...with the others i have seen, im now looking at bambino, tykable/snuggies, cuddlz, rearz, abu, crinklz. I need one that isnt too thick between the legs, when dry.

ABU Space/Pawz/Simple will definitely hold loads but they have a super wide crotch.

The ABU space/pawz/simple are simply amazing. Not sure if it will be a problem for you but the wide crotch isn't really a hindrance. After all the diaper needs a place to hold all that pee. I have found cutting the bottom few inches off at an angle just below the bottom tape does give the diaper a trimmer look and feel and frees up some leg movement.

ABU Space/Pawz/Simple are your best bet for the price. They are a little wide but absorbency wise, they should do the job real well.

Don't know why a wide crotch would be a problem for you though :confused:

Have you tried boosters like Quadros or abri-let maxi to help with capacity?

My everyday diaper is an M4 with a booster. Though a bit bulkier, I'd rather have a noticeable padding bulge than leak.

pampers4U said:
1 cup of water, 3 table spoons of baking powder, 1 tea spoon of dish soap, mix it together on a spray bottle, best way to get urine stains out of mattress, carpet, couch.
Shake bottle and spray over stain, take dry towel lay on top of area for an hour

Hey that sounds good, does it get rid of smells as well, I should make some wee - wee remover!

Its more about how the dry brand felt really; like a hard block between my legs, around a trash bag! Sorry if they work for some, i never slept! Cant wear outside...Then i didnt get softer as i got wet, nothing like the atn...but those dont wik at all then i leak!!! Im more focused on the abu cushies, the rearz safari, tykables overnight and the cuddlz for these reasons. If the rearz are too wide, i may go princess, but then again i do need that nightime hold...i just hated the conficares! The abu cushies seem less wide then 'space' and only have ONE TAPE making for a slimmer design. M4's i wet out the back...i hope these i dont wet out the front like attends. The front, since some are lower and crotch are the actual concern due to high aquisition, hmmm, if theres any abdl diaper i should avoid please say...anything i should avoid? Sorry that was all over the place i just had a petit mal as well, please list your avoidances and thank you, i will look into those right now!

Its my personal experience that the tykables overnights were not real great in the capacity department. I tried them as day time diapers despite the name overnight and I wasn't impressed. I was changing a lot more frequently. I never tried them at night since the day time performance was lack luster. They have a really cool print though and that's about it for them. The Reaerz are nothing like the tykables in the cpacity and absorbency department. Its almost comical how much they can hold, but keep in mind they are a bigger diaper and will show more than the tykables. Cushies, and SDK, and lavender from ABU kind of give you the best of both worlds. Its a single tape, quieter plastic and still offers a solid absorbency/capacity exchange. Ultimately you have to find what works for you. I found tykables to be a little taxing for an incontinent to use as a regular. The Cushies V2 are perfect and the SDK V2 is perfect if your looking to be in something a little less "little".

You might also try the secure X plus diaper. Those were my day and night diapers for a long time until my needs changed. Awesome all around diaper if your looking for something low key.

Hopefully this helps.

Cushies v2 and SDKv2 are absolutely terrific. High capacity, not quite as high as the Simples/Space/Pawz but still amazing.

I would recommend just watching your fluid intake. Four pounds is about half a gallon, not unrealistic by any means if you are consuming a lot more fluids.

Drink a lil' less/stronger diaper

puddlepuppy said:
Does anyone here watch their fluid intake? I had a four pound diaper because i have enuresis. While i woke up before i finished peeing, i streamed it down my legs and the carpeted hall. I hope everyone can handle the explanations sorry! Not to mention yesterday i went outside and came back in not even making the toilet and made the kitchen floor a puddle instead. Then finally i had to tear the sheets off my protected bed this morning!!! I think since i got over my ui thing i just had more fluid and pee in my bladder, but i hold twice as much, only used three diaper and the toilet twice...maybe i need to ask about oa meds but i usually dont pee four pounds, i weighed it! Any suggestions?

I think it may be the diaper. Bambinos ABDL style hold a good wetting. It depends on the diaper brand. ABDL diapers are way more costly than their counterparts. Try to get a max absorbency and maybe limit fluid intake to 8 glasses per day which is required for optimal health.

- - - Updated - - -

I was worried about tykables too. I have had better luck wetting AB Universe diapers. I usually buy Bambino Diapers exclusively though/ Better price, great capacity. Will steer clear of Tykables.

You all have been so helpful! With all these new goes im not sure where else to bulk order other than the abdl factory. I was waiting for more opinions anywayz, so i cant wait to avoid those TYKES and try the high V abu insead, and space! Yall are awesome, ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back