I'm confused about this group...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellokitty1512

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
so is this group for guys that are "sissies" (not talking about transwomen, but GUYS) or is this for anyone whose into girly things?
also wondering....do guys outnumber girls on this website? haha

hellokitty1512 said:
so is this group for guys that are "sissies" (not talking about transwomen, but GUYS) or is this for anyone whose into girly things?
also wondering....do guys outnumber girls on this website? haha

It is for both sissies and also trans girls and cis girls and even the men who have interest in 'girly' things. The focus is primarily on the enjoyment of the excessively and and often childishly feminine. Gender play and expression focused topics are often talked about here as well due to the high amount of trans people and sissy members we have.

The last question? Pretty much. There absolutely is plenty of trans and cis women around though.

The main point I wanna convey though is that you would be super welcome and I personally greatly encourage you to post in here plenty! Your perspective would be loved!

Last edited:
Any ole every which way you want it to be - if it turns you on fine - satisfies a fantasy fine - if you want to wish upon a star fine - pretend or real life fine - hide regress or go into full exposition mode fine -
no apologies or embarrassment it is what it is or what your want out of it fine - everyone here is entertained on what clicks and makes the forum what it is ! Que sara sara !

As Gigglemuffinz says, all are welcome here. I'm one of the trans-women.

DLE

babylock1 said:
Que sara sara !

When I was just a little girl,
I asked my mother, "What will I be?
Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?"
Here's what she said to me

"Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be"

[Doris Day, 1956]

Pretty much as had been said. Every one is welcome to contribute. Baby sissies to adult sissies. Its the love of all that's girlie and sugar and spice. Welcome!

tickles51 said:
When I was just a little girl,
I asked my mother, "What will I be?
Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?"
Here's what she said to me

"Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be"

[Doris Day, 1956]

DANG!!! That brings back memories!!

Not that I was around in 1956, or even close to it, but I remember my parents playing that song when I was little. Oh wait, I still am little :smile1:

But in answer to the OP, as far as my own perception of this group, it indeed is a mixed bunch. There certainly are trans-girls, but there are also guys who like girly things, and just about all avenues in-between. I myself, certainly am a guy who is about as masculine on the outside as you might find in being a rugged looking, outdoors type, cowboy, but also have a sweet little girl side that I have more intimately discovered in just the past few years. Hence, I now have a few dressses and pretty frilly things in my wardrobe that I didn't have too long ago.

I think you will find that this group (like most here on ADISC) are very welcoming of others, accepting and understanding of the unique differences that we all have, while sharing in a unique interest of being little in some fashion or another.

More than anything, I hope that you realize you have come across here on ADISC a community that is supportive of each other and a place where you can find a home where perhaps you may not have elsewhere. This is one of the true reasons I believe ADISC continues to be well supported and attended is because it is a safe place for everyone. While sometimes there may be a few naysayers, that is uncommon to be sure. If you are truthful and respectful of others here, you will find that others will likewise be genuine and sincere in their friendship to you as well.

I hope that you may find a home here, friendship, and understanding that you are not alone.

:detective3 TeddyBearCowboy

gigglemuffinz said:
It is for both sissies and also trans girls and cis girls and even the men who have interest in 'girly' things. The focus is primarily on the enjoyment of the excessively and and often childishly feminine. Gender play and expression focused topics are often talked about here as well due to the high amount of trans people and sissy members we have.

The last question? Pretty much. There absolutely is plenty of trans and cis women around though.

The main point I wanna convey though is that you would be super welcome and I personally greatly encourage you to post in here plenty! Your perspective would be loved!

I agree with this. I'm a guy who pretty much love a lot of girl things. I love wearing girls clothing and diapers and the color pink.

I'm a guy as well for me I feel more comfortable in woman's clothes, I like girly things that's for sure, I love wearing my girl Goodnites with a pair of panties over them a cute bra and either a nice dress, tight girl jean shorts, or tight girl jeans, but I also enjoy being a rugged man as well my emotions run wild a lot being Bi and too afraid to come out in the real world...

What can I say, I am a proud transwoman. I for one feel comfortable looking in this forum often, even though I do not identify as a sissy, crossdresser or male. I find that there are many people here who often question their gender identity, sexual orientation or gender expression in here and believe it or not their are a lot of people here with helpful and useful information here as well. it is a great place to feel comfortable to find out who you are and find out what you are into.

I am a cross dresser that is just as happy to wear a skirt as a pair of jeans.

DLScottsman said:
I am a cross dresser that is just as happy to wear a skirt as a pair of jeans.

OR perhaps short (short) shorts or in my minds eye those neat volleyball bikinis in the recent beach volleyball Olympics !
No chance of removing sand from the court with those babies !

Regarding those skirt(s) hem length at the calf - knee - thigh and the starting of the end 14 - 13 - 12 or less inches LENGTH !
Have you considered SKORTS with the modesty protection compression undies - let it all hang out but no worry nothing to see here !

Every little breeze between the legs is a real neat cool turn on especially with a thong for a undie panty !

And your avatar/signature: Ever considered wearing a kilt especially a short hemmed one i.e. SportKilt minikilts on the other side of the aisle ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back