Oops

Status
Not open for further replies.

AAO

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm told this was on I80 Westbound between Clearfield and Woodland, PA. I think it happened Monday.

24025cf337b27a5cfa3a49cd965ecac3.jpg

04ea963ee5eab16212a82061e29f5971.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad it wasn't a premium brand!

I can't quite tell the brand from the picture, but it would sure be nice to gather a bunch up.

They are Prevails.

5cdcf892d037c21f944dec934a35f172.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how ironic, the truck leaked!

Argent said:
Glad it wasn't a premium brand!

Premium brands are less likely to leak like this...

(OK, OK, not a good attempt at a joke...)

I disagree. Pretty good attempt at a joke. A bad attempt would be: Sure hope the driver was using his products, because he's in deep crap for dropping his load by accident.

I thought that making a thread about this event was a bit reaching, but all the silly humor has got me in a fit of giggles. Thanks for filling my day with laughter ADSIC. ♥

AnalogRTO said:
Premium brands are less likely to leak like this...

(OK, OK, not a good attempt at a joke...)

:) well done!

Looks like someone was on a massive binge and purge cycle!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hope someone can put those to good use. I wish I'd been there.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

BabyCorry said:
I disagree. Pretty good attempt at a joke. A bad attempt would be: Sure hope the driver was using his products, because he's in deep crap for dropping his load by accident.

There are lots different possible causes for the crash, most of them are not the driver's fault. Mechanical failure, debris on road, bad driving by a 4 wheeler. Seen too many examples of a prick in a car that thinks he can drive 20 over and weave through traffic, cutting people off and bullying his way through places his car won't fit, only getting his way because others don't want to be involved in an accident and can get out of his way in time. Does that with cars all day long, thinks it works for trucks too, finds out the hard way that fully loaded trucks (like this one) can't make emergency maneuvers that fast.

Fascinating said:
Hope someone can put those to good use. I wish I'd been there.

A shame that Prevail are pretty bloody horrid

Just have to stuff them right or use them as stuffers for something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back