Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rearz across the world

Default Rearz across the world

Hi All

I don't know if you are interested. I got this information in an email from Rearz. I hadn't realized they were so global. Now all you non-Canadian babies and DL's can enjoy some Rearz products

"Rearz is Global!
    Meet our world of vendors.
    You know you can always turn to Rearz to keep you covered, but we want to tell you about some of our friends. We know it can be expensive, and take a long time to get our product from Canada into your hands in the rest of the world. So meet our vendors, and see if one of them is in your area!

We'll start with our closest neighbours: US vendors. You're probably already familiar with Bambino Diapers because of the great products they make. Now they're stocking some Rearz brands too, currently the Safari, and the Princess Pink! Far newer to the padding game is Cooshie Tooshiez. Located in Utah, they have a full complement of of Rearz brand diapers, and some pacifiers too! If you just want to give Rearz a try, you can get smaller quantities, and singles from Wearing Clouds, SquishyABDL, and Protex Medical. Finally, if you're ever in Fort Wayne, Indiana, make sure you stop in at Personal Care Medical Supplies, and tell them we said hello!

Across the pond, in Europe, you can find Rearz at Save Express in Germany, ABDL France, and ABDL Factory in the Netherlands!

And all the way on the other side of the globe, is Littles Down Under, in Australia, of course!"

Happy shopping.
    P.S. I'd love ABU to do a similar list (KLO555 do you have one?)

Now I might be finally able to try Inspire+ ^u^

Awesome I was going to stock up on these bad boys on my next trip to Canada but this could save the fear of a case search lol

Quote Originally Posted by sandboxphil View Post
    Rearz in Dubai too, thanks to ABDLFactory
    Yeah they are quite awesome. They ship worldwide for real. Reasonable price but still you had to be rich af to afford the shipping cost.

I ordered a variety of flavors from them, so the shipping was not too bad. Let me know it you ever pass through Dubai!

Too bad I've had terrible experiences with both Bambino and Cooshie Tooshiez

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnythepony View Post
    Now I might be finally able to try Inspire+ ^u^
    You won't be sad as the fit is better than ABU space

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sandboxphil View Post
    I ordered a variety of flavors from them, so the shipping was not too bad. Let me know it you ever pass through Dubai!
    Nicee please do. I really into UAE after I visit them this summer. Great starting place for working