Onesie

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleyreva

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yay my first onesie arrived today can't wait to put it on and get it washed

�� hope you have fun in your onesie, what's it's like?

Just put it on for the first time seems a bit tight around the chest :( but length is perfect hopefully it won't shrink to much upon washing

Where did you get it from?

Ordered a full button one from rearz I feel as it may be a bit long as well

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for any and all recommended places to order onesies from

Thanks babymt I was comparing the two size charts and judging by how this one fits I think I will really like the babykins ones

ABU is supposedly coming out with onesies and you will 'rent' a couple testing sizes and return so you know what size fits you best. I've thought about buying another recently but at this point I think I will just wait for these as the size charts are usually a shot in the dark.

Has anyone tried the t-shirt style ones from babykins? I want a couple to wear at work

Awesome :) whete did you get it from and what's it like?

I recently got a waddle onsie from cuddlz pink one with "baby" on the front and it's amazing:)

From rearz in canada the sizes are a bit off but it fits, and again thanks babymt, where I work I have to where a uniform so the onesie would basically act as my undershirt so that shouldn't pose a threat

Cool

If it's a bit loose, when you wash it it will shrink...but usually will stretch out a bit over the day...

If it's too long you can usually take in a bit on the snap panel or alike...

I wish they had onesies with a couple rows of snaps, that would be great!

Sizing aside, they do work for hiding your diaper, and keeping it in place as well...

I usually where shorts, although I haven't been in any real clothes for some time due to some medical issues and alike...but hopefully soon be back walking good, and wearing my regular onesies and such...

I have onesies from baby pants, and 4care...I like the 4care the best for fit, although the baby pants ones are thicker and warmer...

It takes a bit to get the right one, I myself have taken in the baby pants ones (width not length) as I like them skin tight, along with all base layer of clothing...and pajamas too must be tight as well, although I have nerve damage and my feel isn't normal...

Let us know how the fit is after a wash and dry..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back