Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
For those who don't know, I have been training my bladder and bowels to unconsciously void without any unnessary harm done to my body (e.i catheters)

So I found a pain free and completely natural way of doing so, by going in my diapers instead of sometimes going to the toilet, I have been doing so for one week , whilst they say it can take a year to train your body to naturally void on its own, including sleep wetting, here's how I did this first week of doing it properly.

Day 1: I found it hard to avoid the toilet as sometimes, when my diaper compatibility is full, I go to the toilet in order to prevent leaks but regards of how full it was I had to pee anyway as this was one of the rules.

Day 2 and day 3: proberly the same but once I had to pee where I was but I wasn't wearing so I ended up wetting the floor, (of course, I had to clean up, but I reminded myself of my goal so I kept at it)

Day 4-5 : it finally came to messing, it felt very unnatural for me so I kept straining but I did it in the end. Wetting at college was a bit difficult, I dribbled a few times but I couldn't fully void unless i was in private.

Day 5-7: I am starting find messing more natural but I didn't do a full void like on day 3. I found wetting extremely difficult at college today and had to stand in private. I tried to wet whilst walking and had little success. I found I had to stop, start peeing and then resume walking. As soon as I resumed walking I stopped voiding.

Thanks for the update. I remember the day I wet on the floor. I learned to stay diapered after that. I sometimes just sit down on the toilet with my diaper on and fill itbif it is near capacity. Maybe that is cheating, but easier to clean up.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back