Thread: Experiences in Berlin

Default Experiences in Berlin

Hello everybody!
    As few might recognise, I posted few months ago and asked your help with getting diapers in Berlin. Well, I have just returned from Berlin yesterday and I have a quite sad story. A year ago I have been to Greece, where I saw Tena slips on the supermarket shelves. I thought that it would be the same in Germany, but I was disappointed to discover the opposite. Through many supermarkets I went and pharmacies as well, and there was not a single diaper. Few of you told me that I should ask the at the desks in the pharmacies, but I wasn't brave enough, childish me, heehee.
    Anyway Berlin was beautiful and I had great time in there, but if you're looking for diapers there you should know that it's impossible not to ask.
    I just wanted to say thanks to the great community in here and to the people that helped me even though it didn't come out as we hoped.
    Last edited by matetan; 10-Aug-2016 at 17:27.