Wheelchair bound and need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
My G/F has MS and I have MD and neither of us are getting up in this life , she actually is worse off because she can't even do up hill Downhill transfers and has to be hoyerd by an Aide, the bizarre thing is I also have CIDP but only on the right side of my spine so the Demyelinating in my spine is only killing the nerve roots on one side whereas with MS it's both, I often wonder when CIDP will get lumped in with MS as a variant, she still see the same neuro we both used to see that I fired because he tried to force me to take prevailing when it was brand new to market which I won't due I have taken brand new drugs twice and have long term organ damage that are side effects that went unreported to the FDA so that it could be the first drug in a new class of medication and therefore have free run to charge crazy money for, insurers are starting to not cover name brand stuff in formulary in favor if bio similar drugs , although in the same article they said the FDA just approved a drug for Duchesne dystrophy which if it adds livable years to these kinds life's it will be worth every penny of the 2 million dollars a year the company is charging , but at that price I see many roadblocks to its use going up with insurers and rationing will be the likely outcome and also can people and families afford the copay on a drug that costly. Makes 600 dollar episode pens look cheap , I have anaphalactic reaction to eating eggs , it's a rather rare allergy but does certainly require giving alot of staple foods a wide berth, in 2014 I woke up in the hospital with a Nurse playing airplane to try and get me to eat scrambled eggs I freaked on her until later when I found out somehow an important fact like that was deleted somehow from my medical record , so much for recovering I thought they wanted me dead , I am kinda crabby when post ictal do you think they got that idea to tread softly after a seizure , I don't "bite" or get vulgar just very loud and upset , I dealt with many epileptic on the job and a lot of us are very bitchy after a seizure when we don't know where or why we are and who is with us .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back