Status
Not open for further replies.

icklespace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
so to you who live with someone else what is discreet delivery like can you get it pas without any questions?

There is no mistaking my NHS pad delivery. I don't worry though most people know I am incontinent so it is no surprise now.

I have had plenty of deliveries that are discreet, usually a non descript package, with no Identifiers of its contents.

however, if you have someone inquisitive that lives with you, you should have a back up story

icklespace said:
so to you who live with someone else what is discreet delivery like can you get it pas without any questions?
If you're trying to keep it from parents, I'd say that discrete delivery is only as good as your ability to lie about what's in the package and get away with it. Because if they're almost certain to see it, and you're almost certain to have to show them what's in it, then it may as well say "DIAPERS!" on the outside. Generally, where privacy/secrecy are critical, I'd say have your diapers shipped to a FedEx or UPS location (or similar) and pick them up from there.

what like a PO box??

icklespace said:
what like a PO box??

Well, sort of. If the seller will ship FedEx, you can often have them ship the package to a FedEx store/location to be held for you. You don't need a PO box. Soms UPS Stores will also let you ship to them and pick it up for a small fee. It's not all UPS Stores, though, so be sure to ask them first. Some UPS Stores require you to have a box rented there.

The FedEx option is probably the more universal of the two.

When I got my diaper subscription from Amazon this month it did not even come in an Amazon box. It had nothing written on the box at all. That was with two coming at once. I think when I used to get one a month it said quantity and size on the box but no brand or anything saying what it was.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Cottontail said:
If you're trying to keep it from parents, I'd say that discrete delivery is only as good as your ability to lie about what's in the package and get away with it. Because if they're almost certain to see it, and you're almost certain to have to show them what's in it,

and then we come back to the frequent topic of "you're 18+, your parents shouldn't be demanding to see what you're getting in the mail" discussion..

she's not demanding but she is quite curious

bambinod said:
and then we come back to the frequent topic of "you're 18+, your parents shouldn't be demanding to see what you're getting in the mail" discussion..

Well, maybe. Let's assume that one package turns into many packages, and they start arriving on a semi-regular basis. Any parent is going to inquire about that, and having to lie to them over and over creates awkwardness and tension. Certainly if my child was receiving boxes and I never even glimpsed the contents, I'd be pretty suspicious and might begin to worry that they were into something illegal or dangerous.

If you can find a DPD drop off location like a Doddle shop near you then some places will deliver to them for free. With Doddle you can get an ID - and use the shop address with your name and ID and get things deliverd to that (assuming the supplier doesn't object to the address) but that costs 2 pounds per box on top of the usual delivery costs.

The other problem is that you have to carry the boxes home - and nappies are not light or compact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back