Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: discreet delivery

Default discreet delivery

so to you who live with someone else what is discreet delivery like can you get it pas without any questions?

There is no mistaking my NHS pad delivery. I don't worry though most people know I am incontinent so it is no surprise now.

I have had plenty of deliveries that are discreet, usually a non descript package, with no Identifiers of its contents.

however, if you have someone inquisitive that lives with you, you should have a back up story

Quote Originally Posted by icklespace View Post
    so to you who live with someone else what is discreet delivery like can you get it pas without any questions?
    If you're trying to keep it from parents, I'd say that discrete delivery is only as good as your ability to lie about what's in the package and get away with it. Because if they're almost certain to see it, and you're almost certain to have to show them what's in it, then it may as well say "DIAPERS!" on the outside. Generally, where privacy/secrecy are critical, I'd say have your diapers shipped to a FedEx or UPS location (or similar) and pick them up from there.

Quote Originally Posted by icklespace View Post
    what like a PO box??

Well, sort of. If the seller will ship FedEx, you can often have them ship the package to a FedEx store/location to be held for you. You don't need a PO box. Soms UPS Stores will also let you ship to them and pick it up for a small fee. It's not all UPS Stores, though, so be sure to ask them first. Some UPS Stores require you to have a box rented there.

The FedEx option is probably the more universal of the two.

When I got my diaper subscription from Amazon this month it did not even come in an Amazon box. It had nothing written on the box at all. That was with two coming at once. I think when I used to get one a month it said quantity and size on the box but no brand or anything saying what it was.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    If you're trying to keep it from parents, I'd say that discrete delivery is only as good as your ability to lie about what's in the package and get away with it. Because if they're almost certain to see it, and you're almost certain to have to show them what's in it,
    and then we come back to the frequent topic of "you're 18+, your parents shouldn't be demanding to see what you're getting in the mail" discussion..

she's not demanding but she is quite curious

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    and then we come back to the frequent topic of "you're 18+, your parents shouldn't be demanding to see what you're getting in the mail" discussion..
    Well, maybe. Let's assume that one package turns into many packages, and they start arriving on a semi-regular basis. Any parent is going to inquire about that, and having to lie to them over and over creates awkwardness and tension. Certainly if my child was receiving boxes and I never even glimpsed the contents, I'd be pretty suspicious and might begin to worry that they were into something illegal or dangerous.