Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just a warning to those who have Linux

Tigger

Default Just a warning to those who have Linux

I urge you, please remove this from your computer before it is too late. Windows Vista is the worlds most reliable and advanced operating system and I whole-heartedlty recommend it. Linux, for those of you that aren't familiar, is a computer program developed by a group of hackers in finland as a means ocircumventing valuable copyrights and patents owned by an American company called SCO Group. Unlike windows, which is a mature and stable product which comes with all good computers and people all over the world are happy to pay for, Linux is given away for free. Naturally it is full of bugs and dangerous security flaws. Linux is used by hackers to attack government systems to cause anarchy. I beg of you now, if you have this dangerous computer application, please, remove it and replace it with Windows Vista Home Ultimate, the worlds most advanced operating system. Linux is the axis of all evil.
    http://www.shelleytherepublican.com/...s-of-evil.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    I urge you, please remove this from your computer before it is too late. Windows Vista is the worlds most reliable and advanced operating system and I whole-heartedlty recommend it. Linux, for those of you that aren't familiar, is a computer program developed by a group of hackers in finland as a means ocircumventing valuable copyrights and patents owned by an American company called SCO Group. Unlike windows, which is a mature and stable product which comes with all good computers and people all over the world are happy to pay for, Linux is given away for free. Naturally it is full of bugs and dangerous security flaws. Linux is used by hackers to attack government systems to cause anarchy. I beg of you now, if you have this dangerous computer application, please, remove it and replace it with Windows Vista Home Ultimate, the worlds most advanced operating system. Linux is the axis of all evil.
    http://www.shelleytherepublican.com/...s-of-evil.aspx
    The sad part i don't see any sarcasm in that post please tell me your not serious?:bsflag:

The blog is just one of them everyone should follow Christ to death yadda yadda people thing mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
    Windows Vista is the worlds most reliable and advanced operating system and I whole-heartedlty recommend it...lwindows, which is a mature and stable product...Windows Vista Home Ultimate, the worlds most advanced operating system
    LOL
    Last edited by Kams; 28-Feb-2008 at 20:10.

Quote Originally Posted by Diapered4lyfe View Post
    The sad part i don't see any sarcasm in that post please tell me your not serious?:bsflag:
    Did you click the link? He's making fun of a blog.

Also, that smiley is getting old fast _

EmeraldsAndLime

What's really sad is that people take Operating Systems so seriously that it leads to arguments.