• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Pleased to know you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namanegi

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Greetings. New here, still trying to get used to things. :biggrin:
I've been a casual DL since 2012 and always been shy about it, it's nice finding a place for the like-mindeds.

Anyway, please to know you. :sweatdrop:

Hello Namanegi and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

egor said:
Hello Namanegi and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better would you please tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

I'm a bedwetter although not every night. I like to wear diapers, especially pull-ups diapers. I'm trilingual, enjoy reading fiction, watching movies and animes, sometimes I also play games. Maybe that's about it. :9

Welcome to ADISC!

Cool what languages do you speak? I think those who speak more than 2 languages is awesome.

Cool that you can still fit in pull ups.

What kind of music and movies that you like? I'm quite of movie person from silent to current film.

Sent from my E6533 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back