• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello, I'm new here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellokitty1512

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hello! I'm a cisgender, 21 (about 4 as a little) year old female looking to make friends. My interests are hello kitty, plushies, doll houses, and toy cars. My non Abdl interests are restoring old and broken furniture, sewing, painting, drawing, and other crafts.

Hello hellokitty1512 and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

Egor

Welcome to ADISC!

That's a rare and interesting hobby - restoring old and broken furniture.

Yeah! i dont think i've met anyone else besides my daddy/boyfriend that likes to restore stuff. but its honestly so much fun and rewarding to see the end product.

hellokitty1512 said:
Hello! I'm a cisgender, 21 (about 4 as a little) year old female looking to make friends. My interests are hello kitty, plushies, doll houses, and toy cars. My non Abdl interests are restoring old and broken furniture, sewing, painting, drawing, and other crafts.

Welcome to the site! It's always a super pleasure to get more girls around here, just because I feel it adds a needed perspective to the site. I hope your stay here is absolutely wonderful. I also hope you make oodles of friends! Everyone deserves some friends!

I'm super curious to see your doll houses. When I was a kid I often made my own out of cardboard.. I never really grew up with much money to do much, but it was one of my most favorite things. The fact that you restore stuff is really cool and handy too! You seem like a pretty handy sort of person. That's pretty amazing!

I'm guessing there aren't a lot of girls here then haha and he's my doll house :3 thank you so much.

IMG_2497.jpg

hellokitty1512 said:
I'm guessing there aren't a lot of girls here then haha and he's my doll house :3 thank you so much.

View attachment 26920

We absolutely need more. ♥

Oh. My. Gawsh. I love it. So cute. So cute. I'm literally squealing with glee and just a hint of jealousy now. What kind dollies are oh so lucky enough to live in such an adorable house!?

gigglemuffinz said:
We absolutely need more. ♥

Oh. My. Gawsh. I love it. So cute. So cute. I'm literally squealing with glee and just a hint of jealousy now. What kind dollies are oh so lucky enough to live in such an adorable house!?

My kangaroo and kitty Calico Critter dolls :3

hellokitty1512 said:

Hi welcome to ADISC.

Yeah I really interested in restoring furniture. So is it hard? Do you have to use period correct material? Or you can do sort of restomod on it (pardon my car term). When you said that I'm thinking more of Rick Dale from American Restorations haha.

What kind of toy cars do you collect??

Thanks and have a great day at ADISC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back