Status
Not open for further replies.

Walak

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello friends

I haven't been in the market for new diapers in about a year...

I was wondering what the current top 5 highest capacity diapers were?

I'm looking to buy about a years worth and will pay whatever the cost for
The best on the market.

Thanks everyone!!!

Personally I don't know off the top of my head, but confidry 24/7s have been ridiculously absorbent for me and at the cost are a pretty good buy, rearz safaris aren't bad either, I've heard good things about the latest batch of ABU's simple and one that fabine has, tykables also has a pretty impressive overnight my friend in canada tells me.

You should read the diaper reviews in the review section here on the forum. Totaly worth it!

The Rears Safari /Seduction / Princess / Inspire line is by far the king of soak. I think they will hold a small lake (ok, 5 liters, but that's kinda close! )

The ABU Space / Simple /Littlepaws line is a close second. I think they hold more like a large pond (well, 4 liters.... )

So that's like the top 7.....

Then you have things like the Rearz Spoiled (foot prints!) and the Rearz Little squirts, along with the ABU Cushies, ABU Lavender, and ABU Super Dry Kids. And to round up the last of the totally awesome, can't go wrong with trying list, you have DC Amor, DC Idyl, Crinklez, Cuddlz, Fabine, Bambino Bellisimo, Bambino Teddy, Bambino Classico, Bambino Bianco, AwwSoCute blue, AwwSoCute pink, and AwwSoCute purple.

you might have a few choices.... :biggrin:

So spoiled is a different cut than princess and inspire?

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Fascinating said:

I don't know if it's a different "cut" (shell shape/size) but there's no other diaper that's just got a different print on it. (like the safari vs the princess) The safari/princess is definitely a different design than the inspire, at least by padding design.

Are ABUs all the same just different print? I think the Lavender has caught my eye. The butterflys are adorable.

Fascinating said:

Yes Safari, Seduction(black ones), Princess and Inspire Incontrol+(the newer Inspires)
are a different cut than Spoiled and Inspire.

Safari and Princess have wider padding in the crouch and are thicker than the Spoiled.

And as a wearer of Safari they're really really good. I have yet to make them leak.
And the design is cute, Princess is pretty too if you're interested in those too.

Fascinating said:
Are ABUs all the same just different print? I think the Lavender has caught my eye. The butterflys are adorable.

I'm like 90% sure Simple, Space and Little pawz are all the same, which is their most absorbent. I also think that Cushies V2 and SDK v2 are the same, which is a fair amount less absorbent. I'm not sure if lavender is the same as any of the others but I'm pretty sure it's less absorbent than space and it's cohort

Agree with the above! Though I really need to add the Fabine Exklusiv diapers to it. They swell up like mad and I can easily get half a gallon in them.
look at buntewindel(dot)de to check them out (also really cute)

I have worn a lot of different diapers over the years, name a few... Tena slip maxi, dry24/7, Abu sdk & 2.0, Abena m4, Abena m3, north shore care supreme cloth and pe, xpmedical a+++, attends, new attends overnights, bambino teddies and bellesimos, molicare supremes, tykables overnights and a few more, the gist of this is I have the experience and will agree after just trying the Abu space diaper that, that's the best one so far with out any stuffer or anything.. My 2 pennies

Yeah Rearz inspire + incontrol, Rearz Princess, Rearz Seduction black,Rearz Safari are probably the most absorbent and thickest ones I tried. All those are the SAME absorbency but different prints or colours.

Abu space and Abu Little pawz

Bambino Bellismo

Fabine exclusive

DC AMOR

Those 5 are like the most absorbent ones I tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back