Ordering from rearz

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleyreva

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How many people order from rearz or wear the rearz brand of diapers?

fleyreva said:
How many people order from rearz or wear the rearz brand of diapers?

I've ordered plastic pants and they are perfect, service is quick and not expensive.

I wear a lot of their stuff. Shipping kills the good deal though.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

order by the case ;)

also bambinodiapers.com now carries safari and and princess.
A case (36) of large safari is $114 shipped. Rearz's idea of a "case" is everyone else's idea of a "half case"
The idea of putting less product in the same box / name is a deceptive business practice IMHO.

bambinod said:
order by the case ;)

also bambinodiapers.com now carries safari and and princess.
A case (36) of large safari is $114 shipped. Rearz's idea of a "case" is everyone else's idea of a "half case"
The idea of putting less product in the same box / name is a deceptive business practice IMHO.

Just to ad to what bambinod said, bambinodiapers.com has lots of other good diapers available as well and they ship all for free :)

I'm located in Ontario just there store is a couple hours away and there's free shipping over $80 just out in an order

If only I had a friend in Canada. I'd order and go pick up. It is 13 hours to Rearz due to the lakes. I am left of them.

You can pick up in store as well

Fascinating said:
If only I had a friend in Canada. I'd order and go pick up. It is 13 hours to Rearz due to the lakes. I am left of them.

-------------

Fascinating,

Look around on the Internet. There are now a few USA shipping sources for REARZ. That will take care of the customs and high international shipping rates hassle.

as posted in another thread, cooshie tooshiez also carries rearz. $110/case. a savings of $4 and probably faster shipping if you're in the usa

Yeah, but you still pay over $100 for half a case. When I first ordered from Rearz I paid 10-20 shipping on a $100 order of lots of cloth and plastic. I ordered again a month later. Later I ordered a case of Spoiled on a free shipping weekend for $80. They wouldn't let me order the princess on free shipping because it wasn't out yet and would be shipped later. So if I order these cases now I pay $80 + $20 shipping so $100 per case. If I order anything else on my order they double the shipping. No way to save. However, it is only a few miles North of Deluth to Canada where I could order as many cases as I want and get them shipped for free. That is a nice way to save. Also gas prices appear to be half what they are on this side of the border. More savings. So I suppose I could open a P.O. box and ship everything there.

I have ordered from Bambino and Cooshie Tooshiez. CT by far has superior customer support as any time I have contacted Bambino I have never gotten a response back. CT on the other hand has nearly instant communication. Since both are so close in price on Rearz products I would recommend CT over Bambino any day, but it's a matter of personal preference.

yoshiDL said:
CT by far has superior customer support as any time I have contacted Bambino I have never gotten a response back.

I think this would be considered extremely unusual from my experience and the experience of everyone else here. There's probably a reason, spam filter or something.

yoshiDL said:
I have ordered from Bambino and Cooshie Tooshiez. CT by far has superior customer support as any time I have contacted Bambino I have never gotten a response back. CT on the other hand has nearly instant communication. Since both are so close in price on Rearz products I would recommend CT over Bambino any day, but it's a matter of personal preference.

I had the opposite experience. Had an issue with Bambino but it was fixed however the error was so bad I have lost trust. CT did not bother to reply to me and I will not order again after what happened with my package and their lack of response. (A combination of poor packaging and poor shipping) I dislike FedEx also and they both use FedEx.

Maybe it was just a fluke with me then? Either way I have never had a bad experience with either company but I just never got a response either time I contacted Bambino, where as ct contacted me either that day or the following day depending on the time of day. I mostly order from Abu so I'm just going off of the few orders I have had from either Bambino or CT.

I live in Alaska and have ordered directly from them. Their shipping to where I live isn't too terrible, not as bad as ABU or Bambino.

It took about a week to get my order and for some reason it had to go down to Chicago or somewhere then get sent to Alaska. It must've been a customs thing or something.

I'd order from them again in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back