plushie exchange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hellokitty1512

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
anyone interest in a plushie exchange? got an unwanted plushie and would like to trade it for another? i dont know if theres an existing group but i think it would be fun,

I think this is a pretty interesting idea, though I probably wouldn't participate myself because I love all my plushies to bits. :eek:

I have a ton that don't really "fit" with the others so I'd be more than willing to trade them for others.

Why get plushies that you don't like?

I've had these plushies. I've grown tired of them.

I would possibly buy a stuffie I don't like just to destroy it. For example, I hate power rangers, I would get one just to blast it to pieces with my shotgun.

i think that would be a fun idea!! i've always thought it would be neat to have an abdl penpal to exchange care packages with. doesn't even have to just be a stuffie exchange, it could be colouring pages, drawings, letters with stickers on them, diapers maybe, candy. i think that would be a blast!

honeysprincess said:
i think that would be a fun idea!! i've always thought it would be neat to have an abdl penpal to exchange care packages with. doesn't even have to just be a stuffie exchange, it could be colouring pages, drawings, letters with stickers on them, diapers maybe, candy. i think that would be a blast!

That would be a blast! We could totally start something like that! :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

honeysprincess said:

Wow, great idea, I would be happy to receive a package like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back