Thread: plushie exchange?

Default plushie exchange?

anyone interest in a plushie exchange? got an unwanted plushie and would like to trade it for another? i dont know if theres an existing group but i think it would be fun,

I think this is a pretty interesting idea, though I probably wouldn't participate myself because I love all my plushies to bits.

I have a ton that don't really "fit" with the others so I'd be more than willing to trade them for others.

I would possibly buy a stuffie I don't like just to destroy it. For example, I hate power rangers, I would get one just to blast it to pieces with my shotgun.

i think that would be a fun idea!! i've always thought it would be neat to have an abdl penpal to exchange care packages with. doesn't even have to just be a stuffie exchange, it could be colouring pages, drawings, letters with stickers on them, diapers maybe, candy. i think that would be a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by honeysprincess View Post
    i think that would be a fun idea!! i've always thought it would be neat to have an abdl penpal to exchange care packages with. doesn't even have to just be a stuffie exchange, it could be colouring pages, drawings, letters with stickers on them, diapers maybe, candy. i think that would be a blast!
    That would be a blast! We could totally start something like that! :3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by honeysprincess View Post
    Wow, great idea, I would be happy to receive a package like that!