Bambino nappies in the UK. What's the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crinklesounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi guys,
Bambino nappies are finally coming to UK! Hooray!
Just want ask what are the best ones? I've read the bellisimo are really good.
I really like the look of the Teddy and Classico, can anyone tell me if the plastic is crinkly? I love nappies with crinkly plastic backing!
Are they absorbent? Sorry for the loads of questions.
Thanks for any replies.

I personally prefer the teddy. But teddy, classico, and bianco are all physically the same. (and are probably identical to Totaldry Xplus too) Bellisimo does use different padding that has higher sap, it doesn't wick as well but has higher total capacity.

All of them use the same shell, it's about medium crinkle. They fit a little small, and the crotch is pretty wide. That with thick padding makes it difficult to be discrete in public despite not being really loud.

The bianco is one of the best completely all-white plastic shell diapers available.

Thanks very much for the info, that has been very helpful.

- - - Updated - - -

Another quick question bambinod, I'm a 34"waist will the medium size fit me okay? Or should I go for the large?

Crinklesounds said:
Thanks very much for the info, that has been very helpful.

Another quick question bambinod, I'm a 34"waist will the medium size fit me okay? Or should I go for the large?

Well everyone will suggest getting samples first, but I think 34" should be able to manage medium. They might be a bit snug but should be doable. As with any diaper that has front and rear elastic, don't crank down the tapes hard or they will pop/break. Let the elastic do some of the work and enjoy a more comfortable fit.

Thanks very much, I'll go for the medium, have to wait for payday till I splash out!
Gonna be hard to resist as I've wanted to try these nappies for years!
They are quite expensive and only 8 to a pack so they'll definitely be one of those special occasion nappies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back