Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Never fear, Sirius the Wolfhound is here!

Default Never fear, Sirius the Wolfhound is here!

Why hello there! I sorta stumbled upon this site recently because I noticed a friend of mine (Latias) was posting around here. it looked less creepy than other places I have checked out, so I decided to pop in and say hi.

On the internet, and sometimes in real life, my representative persona is primarily named Sirius Logan Two. Basically, I'm a cute lil babyfur that likes making friends whenever he can, and loves to socialize and hang around similar people. As a furry, my "fursona" is a Irish Wolfhound/Wolf crossbreed who's age ranges between my current age and the age of about 18 months...but currently he sits at about 3.

I like playing music, writing music, recording music, listening to music, writing stories, playing video games and hanging around with good friends. I've been a DL all my life and since I was probably 4 years old I have been wanting to wear diapers again...and now I finally can
    I became a babyfur 2 years ago because it seemed more like something that suited me...I have always been a very wolfy person in spirit...

Also, with random biofacts, I am a gay male turning 20 and in a relationship with a very loving, supportive mate. I also have Becker's muscular dystrophy and its not very fun, but hey, its no big deal really, I'll walk it off :P I'm still a healthy pup.

Anyways, sorry for the wall of text, just though it would be a good idea to fit it all in so you all know stuff about me before I post. See y'all in the forums!

Welcome to our community, I'm sure you will love it here.

Hey, don't apologize for writing so much in your intro, it is usually like pulling teeth to get a new member to say anything at all more than "Hi!"

You will fit in just fine, specially since you already know someone here.

As an Irish Wolfhound/Wolf crossbreed, do you chase your tail a lot?

Welcome to ADISCdefghijklmnop...

Welcome to ADISC, it's awesome you have a friend already on here. Awesome avatar too!

--The Silent Assassin--

Oy Sirius... Bet you didnt think you would find me here ;>

Thanks for the welcome guys, and nice to see ya Don and Corri! *snuggles his bros* I should be fine around here just as long as no one scares me away xD I feel happy to be here regardless ^^

Quote Originally Posted by IncontinentWolfhound View Post
    Thanks for the welcome guys, and nice to see ya Don and Corri! *snuggles his bros* I should be fine around here just as long as no one scares me away xD I feel happy to be here regardless ^^
    psssst.... ask for a name change... You can sue your 'sona name