Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Using bras to hide the fact you have boobs (don't worry this is not rude or sexual)

Default Using bras to hide the fact you have boobs (don't worry this is not rude or sexual)

I don't like having boobs as they physically disgust me because I feel like a child and I don't feel like I should have boobs. I obviously can't change it and if I could, I would regret it years later.

I figured one way of not seeing my boobs is put on a bra when I am washing or a bikini top and wash down the bra, when I dress I figured to put a bra under my top top first and then change the top in order to avoid seeing my boobs.

What do you fellow females do to hide the fact you have boobs or to avoid looking at them? I am going to avoid wearing tight tops as well as seeing cleavage makes me want to vomit!

Have you thought about buying a chest binder? I am constantly around both trans men and drag kings that use binders to minimize the appearance of their chests. It sounds like just what you need.

Default Hiding boobs from myself

I feel so disgusted when I see my boobs because it does not feel right as I associate myself as a child. O.k. I know I am not physically a child anymore but if there was one way that would mean I would never have to look at my boobs again but no harm me I would try it.

The thing is I can't help but look because even though I am B cup, they still seem huge and I see them in the mirror when washing.

I have thought about wearing a bikini top when I wash but put it on under my top first but the thing is that way I feel my boobs when putting my bra on, yuck!

I know I can't ever have a flat chest again but is there any other way of never seeing my boobs again? I am starting to wear looser tops and no tight tops so I don't have to deal with cleavage or obviousness.

I admit that the sight of female hominid primate mammary glands is upsetting to me, and I am male.
    I perceive them to be exceptionally dirty/yucky.

Mammary glands, I never heard of that one before! Haha. Making it sound more alien like, because it is!

I wish I didn't have to shave every morning. What baby wakes up, has their diaper changed and then shaves? Oh well, I guess that's why I'm an AB

Angelic, don't be so hard on yourself. I think a lot of female (and some male) AB's would love to be as petite as you are.

A chest binder basically does what it implies, binding the breasts close to the body to reduce their appearence. I used to know of a few female-to-male transgender people who practiced chest binding.

Another option is wrapping your chest in tight ace bandages. Here is a link to a company that makes chest binders.

http://www.f2mbinders.com/

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    I admit that the sight of female hominid primate mammary glands is upsetting to me, and I am male.
    I perceive them to be exceptionally dirty/yucky.
    I think breasts are a bit strange...and a bit scary (omg, I havent voiced this before...but yeah, I actually do find them scary).