Not open for further replies.

ABDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Ok so I got this new job recently at Dollar Tree, it's great and everything but it's where I've always bought my regular baby items. Well now that I work there how am I supposed to get them? For me it's the most affordable place to purchase baby items. I've got to know my coworkers pretty well, so short of exposing myself or going to the other expensive store's is there any suggestions?
Also has anyone else been in this situation or something similar, if you have what was your solution?

no one needs to know who you're buying for. If anyone asks just say you're buying for a relative or friend who has a kid.

https://www.dollartree.com/health-beauty/baby-children/591c592/index.cat

IT appears that your company offers online ordering and home delivery.

if you live with others who you would rather not disclose what you are ordering, you may say something along the lines that it is a special order available to members of the dollar tree team.

the other thing offered is in-store pick up of the package, I do not know if your co workers would know what is in the package or not, you'll have to figure that out.

if they would know whats in it for in store pick up, your best bet is home delivery

MommyandMattling said:
https://www.dollartree.com/health-beauty/baby-children/591c592/index.cat

IT appears that your company offers online ordering and home delivery.

if you live with others who you would rather not disclose what you are ordering, you may say something along the lines that it is a special order available to members of the dollar tree team.

the other thing offered is in-store pick up of the package, I do not know if your co workers would know what is in the package or not, you'll have to figure that out.

if they would know whats in it for in store pick up, your best bet is home delivery

I took a look at this because I was really excited that you can get Dollar tree delivered but I do see that nearly everything on there you have to buy in bulk, the smallest amount I saw was 4 and it seems like most items are by the case (24 -36). So unless you know a lot of littles or ab's that you can share with I don't know if this is the way to go. I just wish I could tell you a better option. I buy most of my stuff in regular stores like K-mart or Wal-Mart or online on e-bay or amazon.

boy do i feel dumb, your right there are minimum quantities =\

Go to another Dollar Tree?

How often do you buy babystuff? Also walmart has some really cheap baby items. I worked at babies r us for a few months and If I wanted something I would just say that i was buying it for my sisters kids. It really is not that hard to do. Honestly though you probly would get better quality items at walmart.

No need ti feel dumb, it's not super obvious until your in the item profile. Walmart has some super cheap stuff and in pretty good variety but I think the quality at K-Mart is better for some things, especially toys.

This may also be an idea? heh, I double checked this time, and there is no bulk purchasing, however orders do require a minimum order of at least 10 items.

http://shop.dollarstore.com/index.php?route=common/home

I looked through the items for purchase, especially the baby section, it looks like some of their products get as high as about 1.50, I love dollar stores, especially living in New Hampshire, no sales tax so everything literally IS a dollar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back