Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I HATE people like this.

Default I HATE people like this.

FOXNews.com - Tennessee Church Gunman Hoped Attack Would Provoke More Like It - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

People like this are complete idiots. If you want to protest something then protest it, but don't go out and kill over it. This guy was upset about over liberal a church is? Religion itself is mostly liberal in nature and by that I don't mean they support tax hikes or any modern crap like that. But they support peace and only would take action if its called for. Such as only being able to kill when you yourself or someone else is about to be killed.

But really people like this are idiots for thinking that...

1. They are justified in killing innocent people who have done nothing wrong who may even be on their side if they just communicated.

2. that it will help fulfill their desires/wishes. I think the guy that did the Oklahoma city bombing wanted more relaxed gun restrictions. how did he go about getting that, he blew up a nearly 30 story build half way apart with a moving van packed with explosives. Now how the hell can that make people think what your fighting for is right? I swear there's no word to describe these people since saying they are retarded would be a disgrace to people who really are.

would terrorist work? either way he's an intolerant SOB, everyone should b allowed to have there views, when u add violence i call u an ass hole, that's totally fucked up.

[rant]
    How can anyone with any semblance of a soul do something like this? I've heard of this before, and I'm just boggled. A church, of whatever the religion, should be a place where one can feel safe. And to add even more outrage, it was during a children's musical! How? How could he even think of doing something like that? What - these people want to overcome boundaries, help create peace, and god forbid, actually CARE for people, and someone doesn't like that so the obvious solution to kill them!? What did they do? There are no words to express how incredibly terrible and vile this is.

[/rant]

When reading this, I'm torn between being extremely upset and just giving up on humanity. This guy is the manifestation of almost all the thing I hate combined in one person. On a level of evil he's about the same as Hitler, he just doesn't have the same brains or following.

The worst part is that there are more people like him out there, and way too many of them.

These people, a term I am hesitant to call them, fail to realize that most people in this country, and most other major countries strongly oppose the use of violence to prove a moral point. Violent outbursts in modern, civilized countries place the victims in a sympathetic role, making him the villain, something this guy fails to realize.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    FOXNews.com - Tennessee Church Gunman Hoped Attack Would Provoke More Like It - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

People like this are complete idiots. If you want to protest something then protest it, but don't go out and kill over it. This guy was upset about over liberal a church is? Religion itself is mostly liberal in nature and by that I don't mean they support tax hikes or any modern crap like that. But they support peace and only would take action if its called for. Such as only being able to kill when you yourself or someone else is about to be killed.
    Not an idiot.

Deeply disturbed and depressed individual with the anger and means to perform an atrocity.

Most of these mass murders and shootings happen in places where people voluntarily disarm themselves and are particularly vulnerable. Schools, churches, universities, theaters, etc. You never hear of mass shootings at police stations, National Guard armories, gun stores, or firearms conventions.

Cowards prefer unarmed and helpless targets.

But really people like this are idiots for thinking that...

1. They are justified in killing innocent people who have done nothing wrong who may even be on their side if they just communicated.

2. that it will help fulfill their desires/wishes. I think the guy that did the Oklahoma city bombing wanted more relaxed gun restrictions. how did he go about getting that, he blew up a nearly 30 story build half way apart with a moving van packed with explosives. Now how the hell can that make people think what your fighting for is right? I swear there's no word to describe these people since saying they are retarded would be a disgrace to people who really are.
    Personally, I blame the community.

Here's a young man that was angry, distraught, and depressed, and no-one knew or bothered to talk or get to him before it lead to this.

They only have themselves to blame. One can spout all the popular firearm control rhetoric, for or against, but the first line of defense against this sort of thing is for people to be concerned about one another and give enough of a care to talk to disturbed folks and make an effort to help them before it culminates in violent outbursts.

Personally, I blame the community.

Here's a young man that was angry, distraught, and depressed, and no-one knew or bothered to talk or get to him before it lead to this.

They only have themselves to blame. One can spout all the popular firearm control rhetoric, for or against, but the first line of defense against this sort of thing is for people to be concerned about one another and give enough of a care to talk to disturbed folks and make an effort to help them before it culminates in violent outbursts.
    Assuming you mean Jim David Adkisson that Fire2box brought up, he was 58, and not a young man by any standards. Still, I agree that the community can be blamed to some extent, but not entirely.

We don't know if this guy's apparently disturbed mind was picked up on earlier and if there was a chance to prevent this. He might have seemed like a regular guy before what could have been his mind snapping. Probably a bigoted asshole, but still a pretty regular guy.

While I disagree strongly with the views of people like him, you can't really round them all up and deal with them before they might do something stupid. If he however showed strong signs of being instable, yes, the community can be somewhat blamed.

In regards to this ...this guy is a moron

P.S.: It's Fox, the same channel that edited a tape of John Stewart to seem like he was trashing Obama(Was actually trashing McCain for having so many medical records)...Not saying they're wrong, just saying, they may be doctoring it to look worse; Fair and Balanced...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Felstorm View Post
    Not an idiot.

Deeply disturbed and depressed individual with the anger and means to perform an atrocity.
    Well you are wrong and right.. right about the latter part but the guy is a idiot. You can not reasonably think that if you shoot at people you will make people see your point of view. Unless you happen to have the point of view gun from the hitchhikers guide which you don't...

That idea is stupid and has and never will work, ever. Thus making the people that think it, idiots. I can agree with some of what the guy is saying but I am not going to go out and kill people..

Also I forgot to mention this but he failed to kill himself.