Thread: Looking for suggestions upon thickest diapers on the market.

Misatoismywaifu

Default Looking for suggestions upon thickest diapers on the market.

As the title says, within the next 90 days i will be getting diapered again after an eight month hiatus. I'm looking to outfit myself with the thickest, most absorbent and softest adult diapers around for my omorashi fantasies. I tend to double or triple up when I wear diapers during these sessions and am torn between a small selection of diapers on the market.

Abena M4s
    Confidry 24-7
    Bambino Belliesimo
    Seduction Black Diapers
    DC Sissy Diapers

From my knowledge these are some of the finest diapers on the market. I have a few questions I hope you fine ladies and gentlemen can answer for me.
    1. Are Diaper Conniseuer Diapers shipped in discreet boxes?
    2.why does my debit card on bambino diapers come back as an AVS mismatch whenever I attempt to order Bambinos? Do they only accept credit cards? My stuff never declines for food, gas, bills or any disposable income really so I don't get it.

That's pretty much it. Looking forward to answers ^^

Hi Tenacious,

In my humble opinion, the Safaris from Rearz are one of the thickest and more absorbent diapers on the market. They are even better then the Rearz Spoiled ones. You might want to consider them as part of the top options currently available in the AB/DL diaper market.

Isidro

Kinda surprised none of the ABU products are on your list being that they're stupidly absorbent, nicely thick, decently soft and have printed or non printed.

If you're going for the absolutely thickest diapers, Rears Inspire +incontrol or Safari's are your best bet.

Not sure DC does discrete shipping but I would think so. As for your card not working, can't help you there :P

Misatoismywaifu

Haven't really been in the market for awhile, been wanting to wear but you all know how it goes.

Have you thought about ABUs Pawz/Space/Simple? Those are amazingly absorbent thick and have a very wide crotch... Not sure if you could wear more than one at a time though.

Misatoismywaifu

Believe me, I could pull it off :p Yeah I just checked the site, the super dry kids look like my fancy. The scent too, oh boy

SDKv2s are fabulous but that vintage style isn't as thick as the Pawz/Space/Simples.

Definitely get on the SDK train though, money really well spent!

Quote Originally Posted by Misatoismywaifu View Post
    2.why does my debit card on bambino diapers come back as an AVS mismatch whenever I attempt to order Bambinos? Do they only accept credit cards? My stuff never declines for food, gas, bills or any disposable income really so I don't get it.

That's pretty much it. Looking forward to answers ^^
    Is it a prepaid card/reloadable card that you reload at the store? If it is that would be why it is not working over the internet. If it is a bank card from a legitimate bank then your bank (or the card manufacturer) has internet restrictions placed on their cards. If it is a bank card then I would contact your bank and tell them that you have tried to make some purchases over the internet with no success. If they have internet restrictions then you may have to acquire a bank account at another bank or credit union. I recommend a Western States Bank checking account, you can use it over the internet and as their motto states it is totally free. It also might be that Bambinos may not take your type/brand of card. It would probably be a good idea to contact them first. Here is their phone number #(650) 266-9286 or you can contact them by going to Bambinos.com and clicking on the contact us link.

To your other question Bambinos and A.B.U. Cushies V2 would be my recommendations.

I hope that the information I gave leads you to find an adequate solution.

P.S. Make sure that you have not accidently put in the wrong numbers or mixed up their order as that can lead to a rejection of payment/purchase. I have done this on occasion and as consequence it rejects my attempts to purchase product.

Misatoismywaifu

No, I punched in my credentials three times and they always came back declined

Quote Originally Posted by isidro View Post
    In my humble opinion, the Safaris from Rearz are one of the thickest and more absorbent diapers on the market. They are even better then the Rearz Spoiled ones. You might want to consider them as part of the top options currently available in the AB/DL diaper market.
    I'd have to agree, it's been my experience that the safri/princess are the thickest when dry, and the highest capacity currently widely available.