Thread: Double premium

Default Double premium

I haven't double diapered in a long time and was just two depends. Yesterday I was wearing my abu simple and kept it dry all day. This morning the tap came off but I didn't want to waist a good diaper so I put one of my bambino bellisimo on over it. So we'll see how double diapers of premium diapers is like.

Oh it's the best! Back when I wasn't so frugal, I would wear three Bellissimos in one night. The thickness was overwhelming :3
    My waist has gotten too big to wear much more than one medium nowadays, and I don't feel like getting larges just to double/triple up. Inserts are nice, but not quite the same when it comes to keeping your legs spread and butt waddling.

Misatoismywaifu

Quote Originally Posted by OhHeyThere View Post
    Oh it's the best! Back when I wasn't so frugal, I would wear three Bellissimos in one night. The thickness was overwhelming :3
    My waist has gotten too big to wear much more than one medium nowadays, and I don't feel like getting larges just to double/triple up. Inserts are nice, but not quite the same when it comes to keeping your legs spread and butt waddling.
    This!