• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Re-Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello everyone, Nice to meet you again, and to the ones i still dont know, nice to meet you.

I found this comunity around a year and a half ago, and participate in it a little bit, under another username, but for some personal reasons, some bad things happened in my life, i leave it...

It took me some time, and a lot of help from others, that i am able to put my life back together, so i will be trying to came back to this comunity and meet new friends

well, introductions introductions...

my alias now is KiddyCarol, i am a ABDL from Panama (The country not the city in florida :educate: )

And for things i like that are not baby related, i enjoy reading mangas, videogames, and specially card games like hearthstone and magic

well, i hope this is enought and i hope i can come back here again and meet new people

Hello KiddyCarol and welcome back to the group.

Egor

KiddyCarol said:
Hello everyone, Nice to meet you again, and to the ones i still dont know, nice to meet you.

I found this comunity around a year and a half ago, and participate in it a little bit, under another username, but for some personal reasons, some bad things happened in my life, i leave it...

It took me some time, and a lot of help from others, that i am able to put my life back together, so i will be trying to came back to this comunity and meet new friends

well, introductions introductions...

my alias now is KiddyCarol, i am a ABDL from Panama (The country not the city in florida :educate: )

And for things i like that are not baby related, i enjoy reading mangas, videogames, and specially card games like hearthstone and magic

well, i hope this is enought and i hope i can come back here again and meet new people

Hi and welcome back to the site. I'm sorry you've had a rough time of it. I hope your future will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back