Abu lavender on boys or are they a sissy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachman

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Do you think Abu lavender is just meant for girls or can boys wear it and not be a sissy

ABU may have intended the lavender as a 'girly' diaper but really, who cares.

If you want to wear it, go ahead. I myself (as a male and sissy) would love to try the lavender and will sometime in the future.

If you want it to be super duper sissy to wear ABU Lavenders, it totally is.

However otherwise, if you like the look or the smell of them.. just work it. It doesn't have to be anything you don't want it to be.

Should not make a difference UNLESS one walks the ABDL SISSY fashion runway with just the diapers and is a true exhibitionist.
Diapers are normally covered and not seen in public.
Although the manufacturer may identify the diapers as female or male and the absorbent panel may be zoned differently so
other than that they are diapers - and WOW on ebay these soakers sure are expensive averaging $3 a piece !

BabyDenise said:
ABU may have intended the lavender as a 'girly' diaper but really, who cares.

If you want to wear it, go ahead. I myself (as a male and sissy) would love to try the lavender and will sometime in the future.

Indeed. A diaper is a diaper. Although appearance counts as part of the overall package, I'm more concerned about plastic backing, how it feels, and how it functions. I'm not interested in sissy or girly stuff but if someone is handing out free diapers, I'm not going to be picky.

Thanks you , you guys are right and maybe i am a sissy

No your fine wearing a purple diaper, I'm a girl and I wear boy diapers and goodnites so I don't see anything wrong with it.
Plus it's your thing, if you tell everyone your wearing a diaper their not going to say "Oh but its a girl diaper".
Diapers are fun, try the Abu Lavender and have fun. Now if Abu would make a small so they would fit me.........

Zachman said:
Thanks you , you guys are right and maybe i am a sissy

I always wonder what people are afraid of when I see them asking "can I do this if I'm not a sissy??" Do they imagine some kind of ABDL ticket inspector is going to come along and say: "I see you've only paid to ride in the Diaper Lover section of the ABDL train - why are you in Sissy class? You'll have to pay the penalty fare or I'll put you out at the next station..."

Is that what it's really about? you're worried if you're a sissy or not? or would you just enjoy being called one?

MsClara said:
I always wonder what people are afraid of when I see them asking "can I do this if I'm not a sissy??" Do they imagine some kind of ABDL ticket inspector is going to come along and say: "I see you've only paid to ride in the Diaper Lover section of the ABDL train - why are you in Sissy class? You'll have to pay the penalty fare or I'll put you out at the next station..."

Is that what it's really about? you're worried if you're a sissy or not? or would you just enjoy being called one?

I absolutely think it is very possible that a large amount of the motivation for people asking "Am I a sissy, I like all these girly things!" is they indeed actually super want to be called sissy. I simply think in the early stages of sissydom that it can be a bit hard to admit you want that, even to yourself. So asking this sort of thing is a roundabout way of testing it.

The amount of people posting this kinda thread really isn't surprising, I'm not a sissy but I understand them well enough to know that a good amount of the "fun" so to speak is to be considered a sissy by others.. not simply by themselves. They want others to see their pretty princess puffy ruffles and see them as oh-so-preciously girly.

I think as long as they keep it on a respectable level, that's a sort of support I don't mind providing. If it makes someone smile to be thought of as a silly sissypants, then I'll do it. Haha.

Well I got some very girly diapers: Rearz princess medium, Dotty the pony medium, Abu lavender medium.

Outrageous boys can't wear diapers that could be thought of as girly.. That would fracture all of time and space!

The Lavenders look lovely and I am sure are supposed to be enjoyed by everyone.

Never be dictated to on your individuality!

Nobody gets to tell you whether you're a sissy or not. That's your decision.

Abu Lavender

Zachman said:
Do you think Abu lavender is just meant for girls or can boys wear it and not be a sissy

They are definitely meant for a girl . They are lavender , they have flowers on them. I love them they are sissy-ish for a boy. they are awesome. i sneakily wear them to work .

So...

Lavender has been proven to be one of the few flowery scents that truly is attractive to men. It also has been scientifically proven to increase blood flow and is considered by some sources as an aphrodisiac.

So, is ABU lavender just for sissys? Well, as a sissy, I am anxious to try them. But I am thinking anyone who likes the look of them should try them.

:detective3
Teddy Bear Cowboy

- - - Updated - - -

The not that Lavendery anyway.

bobbilly said:
The not that Lavendery anyway.

You joking?

Like I normally smell the inside of diapers, I couldn't with the Abu lavenders as they smell like chemical air freshner.

hehe i think you can wear whatever as long as you like it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back