• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello ADISC - nice to meet you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunLovingLeaker

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
Hello all, I've been DL since elementary school although it didn't rule my life. So like now, quite a few years later(or so), I'm dealing with Urge UI and some poop problems (now it feels some times like diapers do rule my life). Combined with IBS, life has definitely become more "interesting". Anyway, this is such a cool community, there's so much diversity and lot's of similar people to meet and share with, and that's why I'm finally here. I especially like photography and music. I'd like to time travel back to the 18th century (got that idea from a Star Trek episode) - but I sure wouldn't want to live there. For me, being a kid in spirit is very important to enjoying life. In many ways it was the best part of my life. It was so much fun playing, discovering new things, and having new experiences. I was a monster, occasionally, but hey - that's the nature of the beast.

Last edited:
Hello LittleANDLeaking and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

LittleANDleaking said:
Hello all, I've been DL since elementary school although it didn't rule my life. So like now, quite a few years later(or so), I'm dealing with Urge UI and some poop problems (now it feels some times like diapers do rule my life). Combined with IBS, life has definitely become more "interesting". Anyway, this is such a cool community, there's so much diversity and lot's of similar people to meet and share with, and that's why I'm finally here. I especially like photography and music, and if I could I'd like to time travel back to the 18th century - but I sure wouldn't want to live there. The "little" in "LittleANDleaking" means that for me, being a kid in spirit is very important to enjoying life. In so many ways it was the BEST part of my life. It was so much fun playing, discovering new things, and having new experiences.

Hi also and welcome to the site. Do you just enjoy music or are you a musician? I am with a major in organ performance. I've played a lot of J. S. Bach over the years but I seem to spend more time on the piano now. Anyway, I think you'll enjoy this site.

Hi dogboy, I enjoy music, but work in Info Technology (ugh!). It sounds like you did you get my response from the other thread. I played classical guitar when younger, but have not lately. Can we have a private conversation or something like that, I'm very interested in what Bach organ works are your favorites and which you find to be the hardest to perform. Among my favorites are prelude and fugue in G minor, A minor, and the E minor (Wedge). Aside from Cameron Carpenter, did you ever follow Virgil Fox ? That guy was really crazy, I did get to meet him once after one of his concerts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back