Votes: 11 18.0%
  • Arcade

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Board Games/Tabletop games

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I play pc games. Since that's all I have. Which I don't mind because I have Final Fantasy x. One of the best games out there

I game on PC, but gaming for me has decreased drastically after I got Linux. Pretty much the only type of games I play nowadays are indie games because they're the only ones that are compatible with Linux (And even then, it's not always they are, either).

I now own a PS4 so that has been my main system I play on as of late.

I game on PS4

PC with Xbox live

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

And steam

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

Custom Built PC

As of now: PC, Xbox One and 3DS

mostly my mac using openemu with a tank stick as the controller

I play on pc and Xbox one

I have a gaming desktop with 32 GB DDR4 and a GTX 1070, and a gaming laptop with 16 GB DDR4 and a GTX 1060. Both have Intel i7 6th Generation Lakeside CPU's.

Mostly Xbox for the last 6 years, but I also occasionally game on a PC (and have for decades). I have a gaming laptop for work and a custom built desktop at home.

My PC

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Anyone who plays xb1 shoot me a msg and we can maybe game together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Consoles and arcade cabinets.

Just added a PS4 (slim version) to my collection over Christmas. Also still playing my PS3, Wii U, Wii, SNES, and Atari 2600. Present but not hooked up are my Game Cube, N64, and PlayStation (original version). Hoping to snag an NES Classic Edition shortly.

Also have an arcade cabinet with a Sega Naomi system in it, presently with the Marvel vs. Capcom 2 cartridge installed. I have an assortment of other Naomi titles, most of them fighters. Recently sold my old Bosconian cabinet which had been converted to JAMMA and used for Capcom CPS-1 and -2 games. It was old and ugly. Looking for a new one, perhaps for MAME.

I own PC, Xbox one and 360, PS4, 3DS, Wiiu, and Super Nintendo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back